What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

strider

Post Whore
Bought the Kraken on sale at vintage cellars just now, got the ginger beer, will order an extra spicy Nasi Goreng as I can enjoy it tonight on the way in and tomorrow on the way out. Now just get my nana nap in and I’ll be ready to go go merkins!! GO PARRA!!!!
damnit - i forgot the nanna nap .... i will be asleep by half time now

Suitman

Post Whore
only time i was this nervous was at half time on the hill at 81 gf

Same for me!

The nice thing is that my 18 y.o. daughter has been texting me all day about how nervous she is as well.
She's only really got into the NRL for the past 4 - 5 seasons, and her boyfriend is also a massive Eels fan.
She'll be watching it at his place with a whole heap of 18-20 year old friends.
She was only 5 when we last played in a GF and can't remember it.
I love encouraging her through these times and sharing these precious moments in history with her.
I remember feeling the same when I was 18, like her. We had won our 2nd premiership by then though.
I want her to experience the same ecstasy that I felt at that age.

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
Same for me!

The nice thing is that my 18 y.o. daughter has been texting me all day about how nervous she is as well.
She's only really got into the NRL for the past 4 - 5 seasons, and her boyfriend is also a massive Eels fan.
She'll be watching it at his place with a whole heap of 18-20 year old friends.
She was only 5 when we last played in a GF and can't remember it.
I love encouraging her through these times and sharing these precious moments in history with her.
I remember feeling the same when I was 18, like her. We had won our 2nd premiership by then though.
I want her to experience the same ecstasy that I felt at that age.
Surely you didn't have to mention the boyfriend was an Eels fan. If he supported anyone else he wouldn't be the boyfriend surely.

Happy MEel

First Grade
f**k. No change.

Edit: actually, on second thought, Niukore’s size and physicality might be needed against Taumololo. I hope Simmonsen has been learning a slide defence at training. He could completely destroy what we’ve been working towards on that edge.

Last edited:

Latest posts