What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Fri - North Qld 20-24 Parramatta @ Queensland Country Bank

Finals Week 3: North Qld v Parramatta

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Atkins is such a shot ref though. And the touchies were useless mostly.

I mean, again with genuine apologies to Cows fans, I can't make myself care right now. And I do think they stitched both sides up pretty bad...

Holy shit, I am going to need adult diapers all week. f**ken grand final
There were shit calls, but the defence from the Cowboys on all of those tries was pathetic and a sign of stage fright. If they aim up then those tries don't get scored.

Parramatta deserved to win that game for defending much better than the Cowboys.

God knows how Michael Wise keeps getting gigs as a touchie. Well maybe I do know. There's been a few times he has turned a blind eye to tries scored off forward passes against the Cowboys.

GongPanther

Referee
Penrith's reserve grade side softened the Cows up a few weeks ago in the final round. Penrith next week to make it 2-2 V Parra for the season.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Well done to both teams. A game worthy of a prelim. Hard to not see the Cows going deeeo in the finals for years to come, while Parra deserve their chance at the GF next week; depending on the result tomorrow I will either be death riding them or getting out the yellow and blue spandex!! Well done to both fans on here that have (generally) had great banter.
No chance I could possibly cheer for this Parra team or Souffs for that matter. If we don’t win tomorrow night I’m clocking off early for the Rugby League year, simple as that.