What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Fri - North Qld 20-24 Parramatta @ Queensland Country Bank

Finals Week 3: North Qld v Parramatta

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Parramatta.

But Jesus, we really, really have to do something about the standard of NRL refereeing.
It's a joke that our game doesn't allow the video referee to adjudicate on forward passes. Rugby union allows the video ref to rule on it. Our game deserves to be viewed as incompetent at best and corrupt at worst, as the idiots running it have allowed this issue to fester away for a quarter of a century.

I must say my interest in the game has subsided somewhat due to its Sydney-centric administration that continues to keep the game in the stone ages.

Who wants to invest their time and money in a game that cannot get something as simple as this correct?

If both forward passes are picked then Cowboys win. This will leave RL fans upset, regardless of who they support as it's a ticking timebomb that is waiting to mar another game in the future.

Someone2

Juniors
It's a joke that our game doesn't allow the video referee to adjudicate on forward passes. Rugby union allows the video ref to rule on it. Our game deserves to be viewed as incompetent at best and corrupt at worst, as the idiots running it have allowed this issue to fester away for a quarter of a century.

I must say my interest in the game has subsided somewhat due to its Sydney-centric administration that continues to keep the game in the stone ages.

Who wants to invest their time and money in a game that cannot get something as simple as this correct?

If both forward passes are picked then Cowboys win. This will leave RL fans upset, regardless of who they support as it's a ticking timebomb that is waiting to mar another game in the future.
are Cowboy fans actually whinging about the ref? Unbelievable

I'm more concerned with how we choked like Parramatta usually do. All of those tries we conceded were down to poor defensive reads. Parramatta are more deserving of a spot in the big dance for defending better and beating Penrith twice.

Doesn't change the fact Parramatta were lucky that the refs awarded them two tries off blatantly forward passes and our game refuses to let the video ref overule it. I know you're an Eels fan, but you have to admit it's a poor look for our game when rugby union allows its video refs to rule on forward passes.

Bazal

Post Whore
couldn't see any of these teams beating Souths or Penrith next week anyway.

Pretty funny seeing Donkeys supporters so happy to see the Cows bow out though. 2015 still hurts I guess.

Very different game in Sydney to be fair. The dew factor alone made the ground look like it had rained all game at stages tonight.

I'm under zero illusions, we'll be the underdog either way and pretty strongly even if Souths pull off a miracle, cos our record is so poor. But we've shown we can beat Penrith. Once you get to the GF, if you control the things you can control then anything can happen. Cleary could KO himself on Bah-Lows hip in the 1st minute and it's immediately a different footy game. We just have to take it on and see what happens.

beave

Coach
Not the ones with half a brain.

Nanai not passing with Feldt open in the 1st half.

Drinkwater pushing the pass and getting intercepted.

Paper thin goal line D.

These are some of the things that should be blamed, the refs are who they are and you have to be better and take any of their errors out of the equation and they didn't do it tonight.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh stop trolling my dude, we're all lying about drunk in puddles of vomit, semen, and heart pills.
testify eric cartman GIF by South Park

Latest posts