What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Fri - North Qld 20-24 Parramatta @ Queensland Country Bank

Finals Week 3: North Qld v Parramatta

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
Congratulations to Parramatta. Brilliant victory in incredibly tough circumstances. Take a bow Shaun Lane. He turned the game in the second half. That is going to hurt the cowboys but they can really hold their heads high this year. Nobody gave them a chance this year but they proved everyone wrong.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And DylBro still ran 15 times for 126m. He was denting the line, he just couldn't often get that money ball out to the backs and they defended his step back against the grain well.
The Cowboys are a great defensive side. As has been the case for us a few times this year, the best way to play the top defensive teams is to just roll through the middle and wear them down. Trying to go around them is very risky.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I LIVE FOR EELS FANS.
friend pet GIF

The Cowboys are a great defensive side. As has been the case for us a few times this year, the best way to play the top defensive teams is to just roll through the middle and wear them down. Trying to go around them is very risky.

True, there were some decent runs up the middle there.

I always like the surprised look on forwards faces when they break through.

Then the “What do I do now?” expression.

Everyone at the Tigers is happy for Bea and Jakob.

Parra Pride

Coach
Honestly I think the Cowboys may have planned for it to be more humid than it actually ended up being, the humidity not being quite as humid as they had planned lead to them not being prepared for the last little bit of energy we had to kick ahead in at the end of the second half.

Munky

Coach
Honestly I think the Cowboys may have planned for it to be more humid than it actually ended up being, the humidity not being quite as humid as they had planned lead to them not being prepared for the last little bit of energy we had to kick ahead in at the end of the second half.

The Cowboys forgot lessons from the great war of 2015 and stopped playing with an eight point lead.

Ben Hunt shed a tear tonight watching his old nemesis repeating his mistakes.

JokerEel

First Grade
I'm more concerned with how we choked like Parramatta usually do. All of those tries we conceded were down to poor defensive reads. Parramatta are more deserving of a spot in the big dance for defending better and beating Penrith twice.

Doesn't change the fact Parramatta were lucky that the refs awarded them two tries off blatantly forward passes and our game refuses to let the video ref overule it. I know you're an Eels fan, but you have to admit it's a poor look for our game when rugby union allows its video refs to rule on forward passes.

You didn't Choke you were gifted an easy draw all season and came up against another team in the first week with another easy draw..

If the Cowboys were a good side they win up in Townsville tonight. They didn't boohoo.

I would not be comparing Rugby Union to League.and their officiating or rules.

Latest posts