What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

strider

Post Whore
Ray and Kenny are tye goto guys when things arent ideal .... might have to see the result before they get called in

Peter Wynn is getting a good run so far ... good on him, Wynny is a good bloke

I dare say Sterlo will be called in by Nine if he is up for it

eels_fan

First Grade
Mitch must have ruled himself out or is playing for Australia.
Australia will take DCE, Hunt, Cleary and Munster as their halves.

Unless Cleary gets a major injury in the GF then Moses wouldn’t get a look in.

I’d say he’d probably favour staying home with his new baby than a month in the UK with no pay (just costs covered) playing for Lebanon

Gronk

Staff member
I’m not going to disrespect this merkin by saying it’s his shed, as it could be his palatial living room. Nice job anyway. BTW, no I cant see an image of Peter Sterling in your knee.

Gronk

Staff member
Not that I expected anything less, but Hooper avoided talking about his attempts to tilt the Eels, nor did the gutless merkins on MMM hold him to account.

I expect Hadley will double down today with a typical "look I hope that the Eels go all they way, but ...."

Gazzamatta

Coach
There is an article in the paper i read this morning.

Ricky Stuart quoted & claiming credit for himself with Junior's turnaround as a person.

Haha the egoistical grub cant keep himself out in GF week trying to claim some credit one way or another.
Weak gutted dog person reading too many of his own textas.