What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preliminary Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 24th September 7:50pm @Accor Stadium

Michael Matral

Juniors
Read the context of the discussion where you quote me.
An illiterate like you probably needs it explained to you
Illiterate?? Hahaha!!..look up my name on LinkedIn and see what I do for a living numpty...that's right..APAC Analytics leader..yes I am doing a Masters degree at the moment and yes..I'm Penrith bred too..problem with your mob is you assume too much..it can cost you premierships..sorry..too soon?

handyman2190

Bench
Illiterate?? Hahaha!!..look up my name on LinkedIn and see what I do for a living numpty...that's right..APAC Analytics leader..yes I am doing a Masters degree at the moment and yes..I'm Penrith bred too..problem with your mob is you assume too much..it can cost you premierships..sorry..too soon?
Your up yourself,like all riff an infestation who isnt smart enough to leave us alone,idiot magot

Rabbits20

Immortal
One thing that concerns me is Murray will burnout in 12-13 games this year he played over 70mins I’m not sure this is viable long term. 60-65mins is the sweetpoint I think.

StanTheMan

Juniors
Penrith have ended Souths season three straight years, and won 9 of our last 10 matches. And you fools think we have a rivalry. It's a one-sided beatdown.

Forever in our shadow.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Look, I thought Cody was ok, not too bad, those wankers at FOX, especially Crawley are always looking to bag Illias, and Souths, for getting rid of Reynolds. For a rookie, Illias did well, and wasn't the reason they lost last night.
Latrell was VERY disappointing. That, and we got rolled in the 2nd half by their forwards. Our forward pack isn't big enough, aggressive enough, and deep enough to win a premiership. We need to focus our recruitment on that.
And I don't know Cook is the one anymore. Top bloke, but deficiencies too big to overcome, namely lack of strength and inability to beat big forwards like Isaac Luke could, like Brandon Smith does etc
Api rolled us, and Cook, like he has been for 4 years. The game completely changed when he came on

Rabbits20

Immortal
Look, I thought Cody was ok, not too bad, those wankers at FOX, especially Crawley are always looking to bag Illias, and Souths, for getting rid of Reynolds. For a rookie, Illias did well, and wasn't the reason they lost last night.
Latrell was VERY disappointing. That, and we got rolled in the 2nd half by their forwards. Our forward pack isn't big enough, aggressive enough, and deep enough to win a premiership. We need to focus our recruitment on that.
And I don't know Cook is the one anymore. Top bloke, but deficiencies too big to overcome, namely lack of strength and inability to beat big forwards like Isaac Luke could, like Brandon Smith does etc
Api rolled us, and Cook, like he has been for 4 years. The game completely changed when he came on
I think Cook would be better in a 55-60mins role and we play Mamozelos in the 14 jersey next year.

Tass, Campbell, Richie, Cody, Junior, Nicholls, Keaon, Arrow, Murray and Sele all very good. Murray the best of the lot he couldn’t walk mate near the end of that game. Issue is you can’t have 6 or 7 players not have good games and beat these guys the whole team needs to play well.

In the end injuries got us and we ran out of gas.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I think Cook would be better in a 55-60mins role and we play Mamozelos in the 14 jersey next year.

Tass, Campbell, Richie, Cody, Junior, Nicholls, Keaon, Arrow, Murray and Sele all very good. Murray the best of the lot he couldn’t walk mate near the end of that game. Issue is you can’t have 6 or 7 players not have good games and beat these guys the whole team needs to play well.

In the end injuries got us and we ran out of gas.
Yep......😢

Eric the great

Juniors
It sounds like mistral might have a masters in wanking to say Jai Arrow is a grub he is a very gutsy player to play with a tawn groin muscle is very brave and to all the supporters saying cook is this and latrell is that we made a final with a very beat up side who had no right to get to where they got to but they did a lot of sides who were considered better all year didnt achieve this yet people want to suddenly put the boot in support these blokes cause when fit are red hot

Kilkenny

Coach
I’m not a fan of arrogance, I’m not one to visit opposition fan forums to lay the boot in so to speak. Humble is virtue in defeat, but being humble is even more important virtue in victory.

It wasn’t the outcome or result you were looking for but you have much to be proud of, five consecutive PF is in itself an amazing achievement.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m worried about Callmack I know how deflated he will be like I feel today but it’s not good to bottle it up. It’ll take a bit to get over but we need to be proud at the same time considering where we were halfway through the year.