What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Sat - Penrith 32-12 South Sydney @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pippen94

First Grade
Oh I'll boo ya boi Latrell at Bankwest bruh. Cos he's a f**kwit on the footy field. I expect Souffs fan will say the same for my boi Moses.

I get it, imagined battles seem fun when you're young but.

U equate bigotry with maturity - weird

Pippen94

First Grade
You equate observed lack of effort with racism so I'm wholly unconcerned about your opinion of me to be honest.

If you're keen to find bigotry in everything it's normally unsurprising to everyone but yourself when you do. There's a term for it, you know.

Really have to look hard to identify racism against indigenous ppl in Australia huh?! Idea that athlete at top of team's sport not trying is pretty rare - most of time u'd just say they hopeless. Last one I remember were bigots saying that about black players for English cricket team because..well you know

Sphagnum

Coach
Labelling player with stereotype specific to their background is racist. Particularly when past indigenous greats coped same rubbish. Bullshit criticism too, because there's no way to prove without having access inside player's mind & the idea somebody excelling at highest level sport is lazy is laughable (hence cartoon).

As moderator you going to doing anything about all the homophobic posts here?! Of course not
We are all inclusive here mate, if you breath the same oxygen as everyone else, you’re fair game. We don’t discriminate, we’re just all a bunch of merkins having a laugh and talking shit.

like @sensesmaybenumbed said if you feel like any of the comments were wildly inappropriate and worthy of moderation, follow the proper channels and put your mind at ease.

if not, play on. You seem to have gathered yourself quite the cult following in this one

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Really have to look hard to identify racism against indigenous ppl in Australia huh?! Idea that athlete at top of team's sport not trying is pretty rare - most of time u'd just say they hopeless. Last one I remember were bigots saying that about black players for English cricket team because..well you know
They weren't actually English?

Reflector

Juniors
Was listening to Triple M this afternoon and they brought up the booing of Latrell at f/t last night. Big Gordie reckoned there was nothing wrong with it, and pointed out that he got the same treatment every second weekend in his playing days. He said his advice to Latrell would be that if you're going to bask in the accolades of Souths fans (like the huge cheer that went up for him after the Roosters game a fortnight ago) then you've got to accept other people are going to despise you (evidenced last night) and, if anything, use it as further motivation.

Mind you, Tallis wouldn't know anything about playing as an abori-

Oh wait...