What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Sharks

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nicho in the Kangaroos train on squad. With about 6 other halves and 4 still playing LOL

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't see him touring with Tonga. He'll need the shoulder done and might even have the syndo reviewed to check the integrity of the repair.

He won't be alone in hospital though.

isaiah

Bench
Funny that the eels flew into Townsville late. Reminds me of the year when your richest supporters hired a jet to all fly into t/ville, so sure they would win a semi

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’m sure they will be able to console themselves with an upcoming Chad podcast “overcoming adversity”
The league community will need to have a moments silence at that loss. The commentators sounded like the world was about to end

Weaponhead

Coach
I’m sure they will be able to console themselves with an upcoming Chad podcast “overcoming adversity”
The league community will need to have a moments silence at that loss. The commentators sounded like the world was about to end
Voss rode the Cows very hard. No pretence of neutrality.

Best part was the look on Cronk's face when Ennis carried on about 2016 again.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Voss rode the Cows very hard. No pretence of neutrality.

Best part was the look on Cronk's face when Ennis carried on about 2016 again.
King Wally called the forward pass an “absolute disgrace” - never heard more than a quibble about the way the cows got through under similar circumstances.
The bias for a QLD component in the comp is alive and well - that’s the bloody disgrace

Nicho in the Kangaroos train on squad.
I too chose Nicho as our #14 utility.
My Dragons had another crap year and we will probably only have one Kangaroo squad member. Ben Hunt.. tho Jack de Belin deserves a crack off the bench. I see Nicho, Hunt and Cherry Evans battling out #14.

Craigshark

First Grade
King Wally called the forward pass an “absolute disgrace” - never heard more than a quibble about the way the cows got through under similar circumstances.
The bias for a QLD component in the comp is alive and well - that’s the bloody disgrace

the disgrace was the bunker penalty that got them to the taumololo that shot them through to week 3.. in Paytens defence, he copped the loss pretty well

BHU and Royce in the Samoa squad, along with Kafusi.
I'm guessing BHU is in the squad in case he misses out on Kiwi selection.
Strange that they didn't do the same thing with Ronnie.

Latest posts