What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 28-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Can I just say, I saw Jeaoraeme Luai (I hope I spelled his first name correctly) on TV last night and he was the most intelligent, well and soft spoken fella you'd ever meet. Not just that but also a loving and dedicated dad and husband and a really nice lad.

Looks like he gets white line fever because he can be a bit of a monotreme on the field but my respect for Jaerrhoame has gone up 96.8%.
For Jerome and a couple of players, it was just a matter of time until they matured after being told to pull their heads in. And once that crap is out of their system, this side is going to be even more mentally switched on. We really haven't seen their best, yet.

GongPanther

Referee
Can't believe I'm saying this and my fellow Manly supporters will probably disown me, but I'll be cheering on the Eels.
I know, I know..its our mortal enemy Parra...but f**k I am so sick of the smugness oozing out of the Smug
If it annoys you now, you're just setting yourself up for more angst if the Panthers win. Or maybe its a matter of jumping on a popularity jaunt.

Most neutral fans in the league world are readying for a great contest regardless of the result. But you'll have a few in here going for a Parra win, whilst quietly having their sportsbet monies on the Panthers.

Sphagnum

Coach
Parramatta’s back row is way better than penriths as a collective. Will it make a difference on Sunday?

Latest posts