What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Dally M Awards 2022

GongPanther

Referee
Ah thanks. Yeah he’s nowhere near the conversation but JFH should feel hard done by.
Sure, although Moses is a hard grafter who doesn't qute drag much attention, but his defence on opposion forwards doesn't go unnoticed. Very quick off the line in attack and defense. On kick-offs, if he gets the ball he runs right into the teeth of the defense.

Look at this highlight (as funny as I found it) when Moses gives that final pass to To'o for the game's first try.

I really don't know ho Parra are going to handle a forward pack as quick, fit and mobile as ours.

soc123_au

Staff member
Your the f**kwit that can't handle a different opinion.

13/17 wins were against Bottom 8 sides, 4 wins v top 8 sides is the worst ever for a team that finished Top 2.
There are 3 points on offer no matter how shit the opposition is. The Dally Ms are as much a popularity contest as they are about playing ability. Hynes is well spoken, the best player in his team and gets bonus points for coming across as a very decent sort of bloke.

Apey

Staff member
Well according to MongPanther the mighty Panthers are all going to be fired up after not winning every award.

dogslife

Coach
I realise being a successful team is only quite new to Penrith fans, but generally speaking, successful teams have many good players who pinch votes from one another, and lesser teams have one or two players who poll votes most weeks.

Don't cry into your Aldi brand Nutri Grain, just take solace in the fact you have a good team who is still playing this week.

Also Ivan Cleary didn't win coach of the year because he's a merkin with a big f**king chin, and that's tough to market to the casual fans.

Maximus

Coach
I don’t get the hate, it’s not like Cronulla where the ones that created the NRL draw.

It's not hate to point out that they had one of the easiest draws in history, so they weren't as good a team as their fans thought they were.

But good to see arrogant wanker sharks fans return. They went missing from the NRL forum and game day threads some time around week 1 of the finals.

GongPanther

Referee
Well according to MongPanther the mighty Panthers are all going to be fired up after not winning every award.
Ahhh...see what you did there you clever little monkey...you changed my first letter, and made it into a highly hi-larious moniker so we can all have a huuuge laugh at your witticisms.

Now go and print it out and stick it on the fridge. 🤣

Generalzod

Immortal
It's not hate to point out that they had one of the easiest draws in history, so they weren't as good a team as their fans thought they were.

But good to see arrogant wanker sharks fans return. They went missing from the NRL forum and game day threads some time around week 1 of the finals.
How would anyone know how a team will perform during the year? Teams fluctuate in performances..