What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 28-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't believe I'm saying this and my fellow Manly supporters will probably disown me, but I'll be cheering on the Eels.
I know, I know..its our mortal enemy Parra...but f**k I am so sick of the smugness oozing out of the Smug
You should be on the Penrith bandwagon. After all, the area provides you with an NSW Cup team…..

Fangs

Coach
My experiences are different. I was unable to buy a Penrith scarf. Nor could I buy a Panthers mug for my weekend coffee. Let alone a jersey. Thankfully I already own one as I got in earlier in the year.

Don't believe everything you read on Twitter I suppose.

Dodgy

Juniors
I'm not really liking all the goodwill towards Parra anymore, including just now having been silly enough to watch Q&A. I could understand before and played along with it.

t-ba

Post Whore
Can't believe I'm saying this and my fellow Manly supporters will probably disown me, but I'll be cheering on the Eels.
I know, I know..its our mortal enemy Parra...but f**k I am so sick of the smugness oozing out of the Smug

Na I'm fine with it.

We should permanently ban Gutho from the district if this comes to pass however.

Latest posts