What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

TheParraboy

Staff member
Could be shennanigans, but BA mentioned plan to use NBrown either side of half time

I reckon on 25-30th minute, off 50th minute
20min spell if ineffective, longer if he is doing well and has gas left

Also depends on possession. We dont want first half to be error riddled and 45% possession like vs Cowboys. Then it wouldnt matter if we had Eddie Hall on the bench.

Glenneel

Bench
There were plenty of housing commission homes or war service homes in the area but not all were. I had friends in Kenny Place, Evans Road, Robbs Place, Cox's Cres and we lived in Lachlan Grove and they weren't. My grandparents lived in Honiton Ave and they built their fibro house as did my parents.

EDIT: well to be fair I am only guessing because as a kid I did not even know what housing commission was. There was zero haves / have nots going on when I was a kid.
We might have lived on a hill but my parents struggled in the early days and we didn't have much.

Incorrect

Coach
Start Brown for 15mins, let him rattle the cage of Api, maybe Cleary and Luai... and then bring on Paulo to capitalise.
I wouldn't be starting with Nrown tbh. With f**k all NRL action under his belt for the past 2-3 months, the first 10-15 minutes are likely to be frenetic and he could struggle to keep pace. Reg and Jnr have been playing every week and will lay the platform IMO. Nrown to give Junior a break before halftime and maybe RCG gets a spell in the first 10 of the 2nd half...

Soto

Bench
I wouldn't be starting with Nrown tbh. With f**k all NRL action under his belt for the past 2-3 months, the first 10-15 minutes are likely to be frenetic and he could struggle to keep pace. Reg and Jnr have been playing every week and will lay the platform IMO. Nrown to give Junior a break before halftime and maybe RCG gets a spell in the first 10 of the 2nd half...
Completely agree.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's going to wet and windy.
Waqa is going to be the biggest player targeted.
Can super sub JA play wing?

Weather looks fine.
Good for ducks.

Ivan probably had his smug swimming in flood waters earlier in the year towing those houses that had floated away back to the shore.

Of course any young women left stranded were duly captured on video.

Time to end the end the reign of some of them, self confessed brothers of knuckle dragging sex offender perverts.

All victims of domestic violence, the humane, just and right minded fans stand behind the eels.

You need to cleanse the league of some of these misogynistic women-hating cowards.

Smug shall not pass.

…keep your women folk away from these monsters.

Last edited:
It’s gf time, ffs fire up on the old hate.

There’s people out here at Bidwell Heights wearing wigs because a bald head in public shows allegiance to Bea and Mary.

A hat falls off in Franklins revealing a bald head and it’s on for young an old.

Last edited: