What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Grand Final Party, Drinks and Food For The Game

Incorrect

Coach
Yep I fully realise many will be keeping their powder dry for the following day. I’m still planning on visiting Parra Leagues and wherever else to whet the whistle. If you or anyone (even Mik!) is keen for a beer, drop me a message.
Hey Matty, being a QLD'er, don't forget daylight saving starts in NSW tonight. You don't want to turn up an hour late for kickoff tomorrow night!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
One of our legends from the 80s (who lives in my hood) reckons that the more minutes Nrown plays the better chance we have of winning.

Chipmunk

Coach
I was in at the Leagues Club earlier, there looked like plenty of people from out of town piling in.

IFR33K

Coach
One of our legends from the 80s (who lives in my hood) reckons that the more minutes Nrown plays the better chance we have of winning.

May be a little underdone to play too many minutes.

maybe on the field either side of half time and a second stint towards full time.

If we get 25-30 quality minutes out of him, it should give our other middles enough time to Catch their breath.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Does anyone know if Nine are televising all three games?

And wondering whether to bother too much with watching the 1.30pm one, or to rearrange food/drinking plans around the two Eels games)?

GAME DAY SCHEDULE (All times in AEDT):
0100pm
– Gates open
0130pm – State Championship Grand Final: Penrith Panthers (NSW) v Norths Devils (QLD)
0355pmNRL Telstra Women’s Premiership Grand Final: Newcastle Knights v Parramatta Eels
0630pmNRL pre-game entertainment begins
0730pmNRL Grand Final: Penrith Panthers v Parramatta Eels

If I don't bother with the early game at all, then I can do chores etc and keep the better half happy until say 3.30pm... and the start drinking, and cook the snags about 5.30pm at the end of our Womens match.

Latest posts