What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
This is the lowest key I’ve been about Parra being in a GF ever.
Due to my extreme importance at work and at home I just have not had a chance to focus on it.
That is a terrible state to be in life.

You sound like a VIP
Very important person

Tiger5150

Bench
Re Moses, if you read the comments relating to his departure from the Tigpies, Ivan Cleary basically told him he wasn’t worth the offer originally made and withdrew it. Moses was gutted and has to move.

Your take on the situation seems social media driven from the Tigpies forum rather than want actually happened.

Except that is not what happened. Tigers offered Moses a lot more than Brooks and didnt choose Brooks over him. Moses had an offer worth more than what Parra paid him sitting in front of him for more than 6 months. Moses had already agreed to terms at Parra and told Parra he was coming when Cleary took over at the Tigers. Cleary knew this and knew he wasnt staying so he "pulled the offer" to stop Moses game of playing Tigers against Parra.

I dont have any issue with Moses prefering to go to Parra than stay at the Tigers, thats his choice and it might all work out for him tomorrow. The problem I have with him is that he asked to go a season early, Tigers said no and he tanked. That is what Tigers fans have against the bloke.

Avenger

Immortal
This is the lowest key I’ve been about Parra being in a GF ever.
Due to my extreme importance at work and at home I just have not had a chance to focus on it.
That is a terrible state to be in life.
I’ve also missed plenty of the buildup but I’ve been on holidays in Palm Cove. Different type of situation but I would have preferred to be in Sydney. Thank God I insisted on an earlier flight because two of my mates will miss the GF returning from a flight during the GF.

T-Boon

Coach
I doubt if Moses tanked - he was just playing at a place he didn’t want to be and couldn’t really get up for the games. They should have dumped him to reserves….or released him.

JokerEel

First Grade
Except that is not what happened. Tigers offered Moses a lot more than Brooks and didnt choose Brooks over him. Moses had an offer worth more than what Parra paid him sitting in front of him for more than 6 months. Moses had already agreed to terms at Parra and told Parra he was coming when Cleary took over at the Tigers. Cleary knew this and knew he wasnt staying so he "pulled the offer" to stop Moses game of playing Tigers against Parra.

I dont have any issue with Moses prefering to go to Parra than stay at the Tigers, thats his choice and it might all work out for him tomorrow. The problem I have with him is that he asked to go a season early, Tigers said no and he tanked. That is what Tigers fans have against the bloke.

Maybe thats an issue with the Tigers club as a whole.. No player respects the club.

I doubt you have any player on the books in 2023 that would be sad if they left the club.

Tiger5150

Bench
I doubt if Moses tanked - he was just playing at a place he didn’t want to be and couldn’t really get up for the games. They should have dumped him to reserves….or released him.

His last game for the Tigers, a week after the club denied his release to Parra.3

Mitchell Moses
Total Runs = 2
Total Run Metres = 6
Post contact metres = 0
Missed tackles = 9
Line engaged Runs = 0
Hit ups = 0
LBAs = 0
Try assists = 0
Line Breaks = 0
Never got tackled
Play the balls = 0
Minutes played 80mins

Tanked 100%. Disgraceful.

Incorrect

Coach
His last game for the Tigers, a week after the club denied his release to Parra.3

Mitchell Moses
Total Runs = 2
Total Run Metres = 6
Post contact metres = 0
Missed tackles = 9
Line engaged Runs = 0
Hit ups = 0
LBAs = 0
Try assists = 0
Line Breaks = 0
Never got tackled
Play the balls = 0
Minutes played 80mins

We really turned him around!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Mitchell Moses
Total Runs = 2
Total Run Metres = 6
Post contact metres = 0
Missed tackles = 9
Line engaged Runs = 0
Hit ups = 0
LBAs = 0
Try assists = 0
Line Breaks = 0
Never got tackled
Play the balls = 0
Minutes played 80mins

Nine is a lot of missed tackles but how many was he forced to make? How many times was he left isolated and had to attempt a one-on-one tackle?

Tiger5150

Bench
Nine is a lot of missed tackles but how many was he forced to make? How many times was he left isolated and had to attempt a one-on-one tackle?

I was there. Lets just say fatigue was not a factor. To be honest, his defence was the least of his problems. Watching the game live I was sure he was tanking. Literally catch pass. Stats back it up.

oldmancraigy

Coach

Nah.

He didn't want to go
Said he was gutted
But he was told he wasn't wanted on the bus
Tanked after being told that
Has a grudge against the bus driver??

Bandwagon

Staff member

Was that before or after Cleary told every merkin to get on the bus then left it driverless?

Latest posts