What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 NRL State Champs - Sun 2 Oct - Penrith 44-10 Norths @ Accor

Final: Penrith v Norths

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Norths Devils

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
The first two games are on Kayo/Foxtel as well.

Yeah but I've decided to watch it outside...missus has 'coincidentally' invited some friends around to meet the bub at 2pm. It's either sit inside with Fox and have to listen to them for 4 hours or sit outside in the sun and have to put up with Nine.

There is no correct choice.

no name

Coach
Holy f**k, how did they watch that more times than the first one that was disallowed?

Bazal

Post Whore
These poor blokes from QLD are trying but they just don't seem to get rugba leeg

flippikat

Bench
I feel for the Devils side today - to come up against a team that's a direct 1:1 feeder to an NRL club - in fact, the same club as an NRL club - is a tall mountain to climb.

The fact that their opposition ALSO is the reigning NRL Premier club (albeit their reserves) is extra tough.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Do these poor bastards at least get to watch the BIG DANCE after getting flogged or do they get shunted out the back door?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Stuck watching on Nein, new drinking game skoll every time some merkin mentions 36 years. FFS I’m already pizzed.

t-ba

Post Whore
Do these poor bastards at least get to watch the BIG DANCE after getting flogged or do they get shunted out the back door?

Every time I hear that Bunniesmanism all I can think is

Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando

Bazal

Post Whore
Did that actually hit a Norths player or is the Bunker just setting an incredibly incompetent baseline for the rest of the evening?

Latest posts