What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 28-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Who doesn’t love Led Zep. A bit of Led Zep I, II, IV and Physical Graffiti

Yep all those.

III I rate. Very mellow. Obviously not everyone's favourite but good shit.

Houses of the Holy weird but still a lot to like. No Quarter my favourite Jimmy Page solo of all.

Don't mention the last album...out the fkn door for me.

Colk

First Grade
Yep all those.

III I rate. Very mellow. Obviously not everyone's favourite but good shit.

Houses of the Holy weird but still a lot to like. No Quarter my favourite Jimmy Page solo of all.

Don't mention the last album...out the fkn door for me.

Yeah three’s not bad - Gallow’s Pole I like and Bron Yr Aur Stomp. I really like the Ocean from Houses of the Holy - ‘we’ve done four already but now we’re steady‘. Just great bass and drum work.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The world’s Number 1 Rugby League club!!! Back to Back premierships and winning all 4 Grades as well as the Minor Premiership and the NRL State Championship 🖤❤️💛💚🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Well done to the true Penrith fans who stuck by their team through thick and thin, they deserve all the success their brilliant team has given them the last 3 years.

But not this coward, he jumped ship to the Storm first chance he could when things got tough. Now he is on here celebrating like he’s the number 1 Penrith fan in the world. Bullshit fraud we know you.

JJ

Immortal
Well done to the true Penrith fans who stuck by their team through thick and thin, they deserve all the success their brilliant team has given them the last 3 years.
Showing my age, but this team is doing what the 90-91 team might have done

Good season for the Eels, but everyone is a fair way behind atm

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Showing my age, but this team is doing what the 90-91 team might have done

Good season for the Eels, but everyone is a fair way behind atm
They are in a class of their own atm, they are a well drilled team and defensively excellent. Their back 3 work all day and it leaves their forwards full of petrol to gang tackle 80 mins each and every week. Then to finish you off they have Cleary’s kicking game.

Latest posts