What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL: Parramatta v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD at Accor 2/10/22

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Considering we had less than 40% of the ball in the first half I'd say we did too much chasing the collision and were absolutely rooted from it.
We chased the collision for about 5 mins, no wonder why we were tired FFS!!! The plan to chase the collision probably needs to last longer than that.

crocodile

Bench
Penrith can say what they want they won.

They back up there cockiness with the performances everyweek.

Kikau mocked the souths song last year. Cleary smashed the trophy, Tyrone May went on a Instagram implosion.

I think we are better off just letting them show the world that some of them are ungracious winners.

I think they would prefer us to take the bait tbh and bite back I think Luai and co thrive on it.
First time I've ever heard anyone from Penrith admit to being somebody's father.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
In 2009 we only scraped into the eight ffs. The team that made the grand final was the same team that was in 14th spot after round 18. Great teams don't start like that.

Don't be a pissant. Daniel Anderson changed our style and side clicked. That 2009 was brilliant. They had 3 huge wins in the finals and pushed the Storm.
They where a great side. The final product. It was a side that evolved. You seem to think it's about what you do all year. It's about adjusting and developing.
Rabbit

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Don't be a pissant. Daniel Anderson changed our style and side clicked. That 2009 was brilliant. They had 3 huge wins in the finals and pushed the Storm.
They where a great side. The final product. It was a side that evolved. You seem to think it's about what you do all year. It's about adjusting and developing.
Rabbit
Because his hero Arthur is incapable of changing anything through a season, we get to a GF and it’s same same lol. A 9 year L plater coach lol.

hindy111

Post Whore
Because his hero Arthur is incapable of changing anything through a season, we get to a GF and it’s same same lol. A 9 year L plater coach lol.

It was a brilliant footy side that was squashing sides and playing exciting footy.
Anyhows I am more against BA due to the way he carries himself. We need to become more professional and need a guy who presents himself better. Suit and tie. Well spoken.
Huge club with market membership and by far the biggest city. I mean the Roosters you can't really count the CBD.
It's time to step it up and not be seen as this westie bogun club for marketing purposes. We are in a position to be a powerhouse

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was a brilliant footy side that was squashing sides and playing exciting footy.
Anyhows I am more against BA due to the way he carries himself. We need to become more professional and need a guy who presents himself better. Suit and tie. Well spoken.
Huge club with market membership and by far the biggest city. I mean the Roosters you can't really count the CBD.
It's time to step it up and not be seen as this westie bogun club for marketing purposes. We are in a position to be a powerhouse
The dude rocked up to last weeks TV interview without shoes on lol, way to push that Westy Bogan stereotype. It’s not 1970 anymore, he’d of made a great coach in the 70’s.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We seriously overrate our players. I'm sure all fans do. There is no doubt some Roosters fans who think their club should have gotten more than three merkins picked.

ClubKangaroos
North Queensland4
Easts3
Penrith3
Souths3
Canterbury2
Manly2
Melbourne2
Brisbane1
Canberra1
Gold Coast1
Parramatta1
St George1

We won a prelim in Townsville and still had fewer players picked in the Australian team than them. It's time to stop blaming the coach. He obviously did a good job with the squad he has. He also had some luck, just not on grand final day. It all comes out in the wash.
How many players have been picked in other World Cup squads??? Keep pushing the narrative the side isn’t good enough and the squad over achieved lol. I’d like to have seen what a real coach could of done with this team. Not some bush bum shoeless Joe from the 70’s.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
How many players have been picked in other World Cup squads??? Keep pushing the narrative the side isn’t good enough and the squad over achieved lol. I’d like to have seen what a real coach could of done with this team. Not some bush bum shoeless Joe from the 70’s.
Like who?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pou was too good to post all week leading up to the GF, but here he is trolling real fans and defending the shoeless Bush bum lol. The team didn’t show up but but but but we were fatigued after two sets lol.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Like who?
Junior Paulo, Dylan Brown, Papaliiiii, Moses. These blokes are some of the best players in their positions in the entire NRL. Him pushing the “We JuSt HaVe OnE pLAyEr In Da KaNgArOo’S” is just more Pou BS. They don’t have have the best team at the World Cup IMO. Look at Samoa and Tonga??? Both very squad but having players in their squads are supposedly no big deal according to Poups lol.

Keep supporting him little Shadow Shadful.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Rabbit
Daniel Anderson is on record as saying that he didn't know why they started playing well. Amazing run home but a very poor start to the season. Will always be remembered for what one player did rather than an example of a great team.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Junior Paulo, Dylan Brown, Papaliiiii, Moses. These blokes are some of the best players in their positions in the entire NRL. Him pushing the “We JuSt HaVe OnE pLAyEr In Da KaNgArOo’S” is just more Pou BS. They don’t have have the best team at the World Cup IMO. Look at Samoa and Tonga??? Both very squad but having players in their squads are supposedly no big deal according to Poups lol.

Keep supporting him little Shadow Shadful.
I was asking about the coach.

I'm not going to get personal with you because I could crush you like a pissant. Just answer the question please.