What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL: Parramatta v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD at Accor 2/10/22

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Junior Paulo, Dylan Brown, Papaliiiii, Moses. These blokes are some of the best players in their positions in the entire NRL. Him pushing the “We JuSt HaVe OnE pLAyEr In Da KaNgArOo’S” is just more Pou BS. They don’t have have the best team at the World Cup IMO. Look at Samoa and Tonga??? Both very squad but having players in their squads are supposedly no big deal according to Poups lol.

Keep supporting him little Shadow Shadful.
So we must’ve had heaps of merkins picked for Tonga and Samoa then?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hayne
Inu, Burt,Reddy,Grothe, Robson,Mortimer,
Cayless,MK,MoiMoi,
Hindmarsh,Ben.Smith,Lowrie

Bench
Mateo,Gulavo,Kingston, Mannah

Yep a Wenty magpies team hey How many of those guys played over 100 NRL GAMES?. f**k me dead some of you guys are clueless. That side was a perfect blend. You had the power of Grothe and Inu. Skill and speed of Burt.
Moi Moi our most destructive forward ever. Mateos silky ball skills. The legend Hindmarsh. Our most skill full player ever Hayne. One of our great leaders in Cayless
Guys like B.Smith and Lowrie where brilliant in defense.

What a f**king insult calling these guys wenty players.
They missed the finals in the years either side of 2009, when they finished eighth.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In 2022 compared to 2009

We won more games
We had better points differential
We had an established set of halves
We were never outside of the Top 8 at any stage
We beat the eventual premiers twice
We had a more balanced squad
We had more rep players

You can’t be coming 14th after 18 rounds and be considered a truly great side. What the f**k were those guys doing for the first 4 months on the comp.
Anderson had them practising their 2010 tactics

hindy111

Post Whore
They missed the finals in the years either side of 2009, when they finished eighth.

Where did BA finish in 2014, 2015,2016, 2018? 4 crap years. Even if we made finals in 2016 we where making up numbers.

I think I'd argue maybe 2017 he had a side with a rough shot of winning the big one. The other years we made finals I dont feel we where ever a legit chance. Copped a few postings including twice this year mate. It was 28-0 and a few soft consolation tries when Penrith gave up.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
With pretty much all pacific nations players choosing to play for them rather than Australia, I’d say this is a fairly meaningless table. For example, I think Junior is picked in the Australian squad if he doesn’t preference Samoa.
We must be the only finals club with players in the Samoan team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lol, it’s amazing the stats that get left out by the Bea Arthur fan club. Well anyway it’s all a moot(moot point) he’ll be here for two more years in the least probably 4 I hope everyone loved the ride because it’s going to to set the club back in the long run.
How’s it going to set us back?

Latest posts