What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des looking shaky at Manly

Wb1234

Referee
Seibs goose was cooked before he landed in Sunny Brisbane.

All the kevvie followers undermined him, lazy senior players, Bennet gate, no one bought in.

He had revitalised a flaccid South Sydney, a small miracle.

It will be interesting to see what he can do at Manly now Des is goneski.

And Des won’t spend too long without a gig. Too powerful, he’s just what the Tigers need.
Maybe but his game plans were weird

stuff like telling isakko he was only allowed to pass off one side and other regimented stuff like that

if he is a success it will be a greater redemption arc than Sandor cleganes

Maybe but his game plans were weird

stuff like telling isakko he was only allowed to pass off one side and other regimented stuff like that

if he is a success it will be a greater redemption arc than Sandor cleganes
He’s not conventional, but I like his 100+ minute simulated game training to fight fatigue and improve muscle memory during games.

The Broncs wouldn’t buy in and he wasn’t a soft touch and the rest is history.

The rabbits listened.

i don’t get the hate for Seibs tbh. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but he’s a mug like every other coach.

King hit

Coach
Incompetent?

He's responsible for the only addition to Brisbane's trophy cabinet in the last fifteen years.

Bennett, Henjak, Hook and Kevvie have nothing to show for the rest of the decade and a half in charge.
Henjak was at loggerheads with senior broncos but they didn’t turn out the shit that happened under Seibold’s watch

t-ba

Post Whore
Membership renewals are coming up.

Workshopping on what proportion "Don't like homophobic shitbags" and "Don't like Weight loss product idiots" my reason for cancellation should be. Any thoughts?

Membership renewals are coming up.

Workshopping on what proportion "Don't like homophobic shitbags" and "Don't like Weight loss product idiots" my reason for cancellation should be. Any thoughts?
I dare say you’ve been a fan of the club longer than - and before any of those merkins got involved. They’re not bigger than the club so I’d renew. Give them a gob full in an email, though.

t-ba

Post Whore
I dare say you’ve been a fan of the club longer than - and before any of those merkins got involved. They’re not bigger than the club so I’d renew. Give them a gob full in an email, though.

Yeah nah I'm not giving money to Penns anymore. They suck too much shit for me to keep shelling out.

They'll survive just fine without the few hundred bucks they get from me every year.

Seibs has to manage a very complex player dynamic.

He has a core group of top talent to work with but also needs a lot more from the lesser lights.

He worked a miracle at Souths, he can do it.

In the past he’s had leadership groups trying to get players to buy in. There’s a documentary about when he was at Brisbane.

They didn’t buy in and he failed.

But one thing I like about him is that he’s never standing still. Keeps across new stuff, inquisitive and gives his all.

Helper to charities.

I love my Dessie, but I hope you all get behind Siebs. Just give him a go.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Seibold saying that he "has nothing to prove" is comical. Why does he think that he doesn't need to justify his appointment with results?

What an unlikeable jerk bottom. He will run on (a fit) TTurbo's coattails.

Seibold saying that he "has nothing to prove" is comical. Why does he think that he doesn't need to justify his appointment with results?

What an unlikeable jerk bottom. He will run on (a fit) TTurbo's coattails.
He’s not unlikeable, he’s misunderstood.

Your ugly lot broke his heart.

Kevvies secret agents ratting and sabotaging everything he tried.

The Siebs haters even went after his family.

Mutants and cowards the lot of them.

Give him a go, it’s all done anyway lads.

If his methods don’t work, then you can feast on his flesh and he can go to the Solomon Islands and help build up the Chinese tourist industry or work on their missile base or whatever.
I’m sure he’s leant a lot in purgatory.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I’m sure he’s leant a lot in purgatory.
Those that targeted his family were vile, of course.

Purgatory?? He's been busy and well compensated. I enjoyed watching his defence coaching guide England Rugby to a home loss against Argentina.

He's always been unlikeable and arrogant. I'm sure the homophobe 7 will gravitate to his 'HaRvErD' EdUcAsHun!

Munky

Coach
Didn't Seibs get like three years paid out?

In his two years working for the Broncs he probably matched the average lifetime gross adult earnings in Australia by being very shit at his job.

Those that targeted his family were vile, of course.

Purgatory?? He's been busy and well compensated. I enjoyed watching his defence coaching guide England Rugby to a home loss against Argentina.

He's always been unlikeable and arrogant. I'm sure the homophobe 7 will gravitate to his 'HaRvErD' EdUcAsHun!
He will explain to them that hating gay people is a phase they are going through and once they find out it’s not for them, they will be ok.

Seibs proved he had the goods at Souths.

Kevvies tentacles are everywhere, but a few of us hold out to wish Seibs well.

I know it’s Manly, but at the end of the day, they are human too.

Even those of us who have kindly feelings for Des, have no issue with the resurrection of Seibs for one last go.

Latest posts