What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

JokerEel

Coach
So in the cricket why when taking a catch on the boundary when a player touches the ball throws it in the air steps over the boundary rope, they don't need to re-enter the playing field before catching the ball again?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So in the cricket why when taking a catch on the boundary when a player touches the ball throws it in the air steps over the boundary rope, they don't need to re-enter the playing field before catching the ball again?

that's how it is now, they changed it some time ago

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Why did they change it players actually had to use some skill to take a catch on the boundary. (I know they have skill now as well)

I think it was just all about the spectacle that suits the T20 game. I don't recall a reason being given.

JokerEel

Coach
I think it was just all about the spectacle that suits the T20 game. I don't recall a reason being given.

Yeah it can only be down to the hit and giggle.

Is the T20 world cup getting many viewers? I cant be bothered watching it to be honest.