What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

shiznit

Coach
So any idea on where the bloodline is heading?

They are super over but almost as babyfaces… especially with Sammy making them all break all the time… 😂

but I’m assuming they will turn on Sammy to go nuclear heel…

i also thought maybe Jey could cost Roman his title… which could bring Jey vs the bloodline which would eventually build to The Rock vs Roman at WM.

i dunno just spitballing… I think the USO’s maybe drop the tag belts to Sammy and KO??

Turn on Sami soon enough, probably around Survivor Series, then probably feud with Cody when he returns (likely at Rumble - which he’d likely win). There’s not a lot left for them to do, they’ve pretty much gone over everyone there is.

Maaaaan…. I think Logan Paul might be one of the most talented newcomers I’ve ever seen. 😳
Doing one match every 3 months allows them to train him and produce everything to a fine detail. That said he’s been very impressive. Since the Arrow bloke at Summerslam 6-7 years back the bar for celebrity guests has been set higher. Bad Bunny has also done very well.

I was kind of hoping the grand plan was for Zayn to topple Roman and have Theory cash in on him immediately. I think Sami Uso will run for a while though. There’s no panic of Trips messing up a storyline, he’s much better at long term booking than Vince in his latter years.

Well, shits going down now. Vince McMahon is back on board, apparently with the goal of selling the business. Feels like "if I cannot have it, no-one can", but let's see how it plays out.

hope it is just for a sale of the company. Vince is a good businessman, he’s just an immoral grub and completely barking mad.

so long as trips is allowed to continue with creative the on screen product should remain good quality.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Rolling out the legends soon, Flair, Angle, HBK, Road Dogg, X-Pac, Tatanka, Bella Twins (lol) have all been confirmed

Jono078

Referee
Very middle of the road Royal Rumble for mine.

It was "fine". Highlights obviously Rhodes and Gunther final two and then the women's rumble finish.

Ending of Reigns vs K.O was also a phenomenal transitional segment to this bloodline story.

100% Jey walked off to phone uncle Dwayne to say the Bloodline is crumbling under Roman and he needs to be put in his place.

shiznit

Coach
It would have been perfect if the… “IF YOU SMEEEEEEELL…” hit just as they were beating on Sami and staring at Jey.

The stuff with Jey has been outstanding… just great storytelling….

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Agree with it feeling a mid rumble. Surprised nothing happened with Rey. Honestly expected to see him come out, especially as Balor and Priest were eliminated, leaving Dom as the sole Judgement Day in the ring.
They could have used that spot for Bronn Brekker or someone.
The Paul/Riccochet spot was impressive but also took all the immersion out of it. What exactly was the intent other than for it to look cool?

I was dissappointed not to see Sami in it, but honestly, given THAT segment, all was forgiven. It reminded of an nWo style beat down and i LOVED it!

The womens one was pretty good, credit to Liv Morgan too, bit of a unsung hero of it as all the talk is about Ripley.

1 and 30 winning the same night....

I thought the men’s rumble was good. They managed to navigate a potential minefield well, and leave plenty of options open for mania. There’s still a way in for Sami Zayn but I just hope they don’t do a triple threat. Handle it poorly and the crowds will turn Cody heel. I would go with something like this for mania.

Rhea vs Belair
Bayley vs Becky
Charlotte vs Asuka
Roman vs Rhodes (WWE title)
Gunther vs Brock
Rollins vs Paul
Judgement Day vs Edge/Rey/someone (hopefully Cena, but probably Orton)
Sami/KO vs Usos

Roman does hold 2 titles which are still ununified. Definitely a chance that Roman could defend both over the two days vs Cody & Sami. Not ideal, but possible.
I could see them doing something like Wrestlemania 10 where whoever gets the second shot has to wrestle on night one as well. Then have Heyman pull strings to move that match to night 2. There’s plenty of possibilities and whilst trips has the book you have to have faith that he’ll get it right.