What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

oldmancraigy

Coach
Must have been every Croatian in Sydney there last night.

I see some news sites talking about bad crowd behaviour. I didn't notice anything awful - and was expecting to!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Those that watch soccer more then me.

Will we win a game this WC.

We haven't won a match since 2010 and last WC was a pretty meek post the France performance in game 1.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Those that watch soccer more then me.

Will we win a game this WC.

We haven't won a match since 2010 and last WC was a pretty meek post the France performance in game 1.

In our group, Both France and Denmark are ranked in the top 10, and are miles ahead of us. Be amazing if we got one draw from those two games

Our best chance is v Tunisia, who are beatable IMO. Their qualification to make it into the World cup wasnt that impressive either

We play France, Tunisia and Denmark in that order.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ordinarily, we might sneak a draw with Tunisia but we've got 17 debutants and Kuol is still a teenager, albeit a very good prospect.

Good chance most of the squad will be pretty raw for each game and have never played together before. I'm not too optimistic.