What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

Goonji

Juniors
I really felt for May missing out after the season he had and special mention SOS who didn't get a game GF day because he was 18th man so missed out on the State Championship. He played Cup Grandfinal though so he would have at least got a ring.
Agree. Ivan gave the Huth his ring. May should have got something after the season he had. Played more games than Huth. PS. I am happy for Huth though.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Agree. Ivan gave the Huth his ring. May should have got something after the season he had. Played more games than Huth. PS. I am happy for Huth though.
Nah this was a sweet dose of karma for May hopefully he learns from it but knowing the family history I'm not sure how likely that is

Smug Panther

First Grade
What heinous crime did Taylan May commit again?

Are you referring to that innocuous push or shove or what ever it was on the Sunshine Coast.

Seriously, if ever there was a non event that was it.
Nah that's was normal shit in a pub. His repeated dumb shit on social media, he's worse than me

Kilkenny

Coach
Nah that's was normal shit in a pub. His repeated dumb shit on social media, he's worse than me
Fair enough, I’m not a fan of the social media stuff, I’m not on it for the most part so don’t get to see a lot of it unless my wife brings it to my attention. I’m not a fan of the whoLe cancel culture thing, the way this insane world is tracking stand up comedy is going to be on its last legs. It’s insane.

Latest posts