What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

MugaB

Coach
Agree that it could use a little more but I’m glad they haven’t let their name constrain them like Redcliff have. Still think Dolphins and red don’t go together
You sound like my daughter... she always jokes about the same thing... and i keep telling her the white is the dolphin...the red is the redcliffe (red cliffs) the gold is qld... i dumbed it down somewhat.. the dolphin site has the exact explanation on their choice for the colors

Last edited:
You sound like my daughter... she always jokes about the same thing... and i keep telling her the white is the dolphin...the red is the redcliffe (red cliffs) the gold is qld... i dumbed it down somewhat.. the dolphin site has the exact explanation on their choice for the colors
Yeh, I read that but they still could’ve reduced the red like the Tits have done and not let it hem them in. Funny how they went beige for sand but somehow the ocean, the big thing next to it where their mascot lives wasn’t considered lol. You have a smart daughter btw.

MugaB

Coach
Yeh, I read that but they still could’ve reduced the red like the Tits have done and not let it hem them in. Funny how they went beige for sand but somehow the ocean, the big thing next to it where their mascot lives wasn’t considered lol. You have a smart daughter btw.
She is smart, she said their colors should be Grey, Gold and White... basically no red at all...
If there is no mention of redcliffe in the name, why then would you need to add red?
I had no counter... as she pointed out the gold represents their location (Qld) grey is more a dolphins color, white would suit their history better than the red... but then i said it was an indigenous incorporation of redcliffes history and that it meant Blood-blood... she then gave up...
But yeah all 4 colors would be Better suited, the Cowboys have navy, grey, gold, and white.
Dolphins could have red, grey, gold and white.

Frailty

First Grade
Sharks Home, Away & Members jerseys confirmed. Home and away are essentially the same with slight changes to the sleeves (hoops back on the home and the blue and white slightly changed on the away). Madimack also bottom back sponsor replacing Southern Comfort.

Home:
1669181681611.jpeg
1669181737737.jpeg

Away:
1669181772634.jpeg
1669181795272.jpeg

Members Jersey:
1669181861463.jpeg
1669181888798.jpeg

toomuchsoup

Juniors
These are fine. The arm bands on the home look a bit ‘busy’ and the Members is about as good as a jersey covered in names can look. Not overly impressed but they’re not as bad as I was expecting from Classic

Dawesy76

Juniors
Ladbrokes - who were supposedly pulling out of QLD and the broncos are back on the back on their new green training singlets. Maybe they’re last years? But I don’t remember them having them this year. Odd.

hellteam

First Grade
Yuck. For a successful club, the Storm have had some shockers. I don't think the yellow chevron line helps. Makes it very busy. Perhaps remove the yellow V and have a normal gradient might look ok. But otherwise should be back to the drawing board, full refresh needed.

Latest posts