What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

It's Been Done

Juniors
St George 2023 jerseys have been officially released by the club. Only the Men's Alternate and Charity Shield/Captains Run jerseys are currently available for purchase with the Home plus the Women's and Youth versions of the other jerseys on pre-sale
Home
st-george-illawarra-dragons-pre-sale-classic-dragons-2023-mens-home-jersey_5000x.png

Alternate
st-george-illawarra-dragons-classic-dragons-2023-mens-alternate-jersey_5000x.png

Charity Shield/Captain's Run
st-george-illawarra-dragons-classic-dragons-2023-mens-captains-run-jersey_2048x.png

alphravman

Juniors
Damn, Melbourne are one of the most succesful clubs in the NRL era, such a shame they shit the bed with their jersey design.

What happened to Lightning Bolts making up the 'chevron' instead of this weird thin gold line??

patiently waiting on the Bronx 23 kits. Hoping Asics dont do an all maroon or all gold kit

It's Been Done

Juniors
Damn, Melbourne are one of the most succesful clubs in the NRL era, such a shame they shit the bed with their jersey design.

What happened to Lightning Bolts making up the 'chevron' instead of this weird thin gold line??

patiently waiting on the Bronx 23 kits. Hoping Asics dont do an all maroon or all gold kit
Isn't the rumor going around that the Broncos jersey next year will be a Wallabies style kit?

Meanwhile the Storm jersey still looks boring compared to their past jerseys

Dragonwest

Juniors
St George 2023 jerseys have been officially released by the club. Only the Men's Alternate and Charity Shield/Captains Run jerseys are currently available for purchase with the Home plus the Women's and Youth versions of the other jerseys on pre-sale
Home
st-george-illawarra-dragons-pre-sale-classic-dragons-2023-mens-home-jersey_5000x.png

Alternate
st-george-illawarra-dragons-classic-dragons-2023-mens-alternate-jersey_5000x.png

Charity Shield/Captain's Run
st-george-illawarra-dragons-classic-dragons-2023-mens-captains-run-jersey_2048x.png
Can't Saints sort their away jumper out.

I'd much rather STGI rotation between the '05 Blood and Bandages from the St George side, with the all red with two white stripe on the arms Illawarra jumper. Both classic jumpers that look great, but all we end up with is a bastardised hybrid every year no one likes.

It's Been Done

Juniors
Can't Saints sort their away jumper out.

I'd much rather STGI rotation between the '05 Blood and Bandages from the St George side, with the all red with two white stripe on the arms Illawarra jumper. Both classic jumpers that look great, but all we end up with is a bastardised hybrid every year no one likes.
The new alternate or away jersey as most call it is an improvement on the last one (anything would've been). But this is my opinion, I am against both the Blood and Bandages and the Steelers jerseys being used as alternates as I feel it cheapens them a bit (that's why until last year, there was a big gap in between wearing either jersey, it was also in the case of the Steelers replica, not selling well at the time according to a guy who worked in the Saints Leagues Club Shop). Both of them should be worn for special occasions only (e.g. Club milestones) or NRL Heritage Round, same with the Balmain and Wests jerseys with the Wests Tigers

Dawesy76

Juniors
Isn't the rumor going around that the Broncos jersey next year will be a Wallabies style kit?

Meanwhile the Storm jersey still looks boring compared to their past jerseys
More of speculation in that their training gear with asics has followed the theme of their home jersey and their training gear this year (2023) is very, very wallabies-esque.

beave

Coach
They look exactly like the cowboys new design, just without the silver
And the yellow...... and the fact there's a lot more stripes within the NQ V than the dogs one.

I don't particularly love the NQ design, I've changed my mind a few times if i like it or not. It's not the worst jersey we've had but it's also certainly not the best we've had either.