What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Munky

Coach
Huth was a true disciple of the great one in 2022.

Was seriously impressive in our team's most important role when called upon.

Absolute plod in the front row though.

Original Name

Juniors
Huth was a true disciple of the great one in 2022.

Was seriously impressive in our team's most important role when called upon.

Absolute plod in the front row though.
Needs his threat of passing at lock to open up his running game. A big man plodding or not going into a half gap will cause problems and those halfgaps open up when you threaten to pass.

I was saying this at the start of the year, that he would go great at lock when most here were doubting him.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Daily telegraph reporting Dogs are closing in on signing Crichton to play Fullback.

Nothing we can do then if Critta’s desire to play fullback is a big motivation for moving on. Dylan is one of the best Fullbacks in the comp. No way Critta is going to be looked at as anything other than a replacement when Dylan is injured/on Rep commitments.

But in all seriousness how much dosh to the Dogs have? They must be getting dangerously close to exhausting their cap?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Nothing we can do then if Critta’s desire to play fullback is a big motivation for moving on. Dylan is one of the best Fullbacks in the comp. No way Critta is going to be looked at as anything other than a replacement when Dylan is injured/on Rep commitments.

But in all seriousness how much dosh to the Dogs have? They must be getting dangerously close to exhausting their cap?

My thoughts exacty. The dogs are shelling out huge money paying almost overs to entice players at the top of their game, to come on board.

Someone on twitter today showed a photo of Critta, he apparently asked him at a servo at Merrylands whether he would re-sign with Penrith. He said he hoped to re-sign.

So who knows.

Smug Panther

First Grade
My thoughts exacty. The dogs are shelling out huge money paying almost overs to entice players at the top of their game, to come on board.

Someone on twitter today showed a photo of Critta, he apparently asked him at a servo at Merrylands whether he would re-sign with Penrith. He said he hoped to re-sign.

So who knows.
If that story holds any water, and it doesn't. He's gone

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
If that story holds any water, and it doesn't. He's gone
I have no idea. Just repeating what I've read that's all.

I remember last time he was a difficult re-sign, with it stringing out for almost 12 months.

Sadly it's not up to me. I'd love him to stay, maybe the money isn't good enough or he wants to play fullback.......

As in all things time will tell.