What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's a nonsense, and I suspect you well know it.

Because in this instance what we're talking about is the dissemination and consumption of a news story , or news in general if you prefer. In which space there is plenty of competition, across all forms of media. Twitter may well be a behemoth, it may well be incredibly influential, but then so is the Likes of News Corp, you know, the owners of the NYP.
Nobody checks news sites these days unless they are alerted to a story on social media or some news aggregator. Who's got time?

What are the things that are allegedly on the laptop that are significant?
A whole lot of stuff I'd say but the latest claims I've heard are that it contains photos and travel schedules from meetings Joe had with people he denied ever meeting. And who were paying hunter lots of money. Basically it's mostly about selling access to Joe.

the phantom menace

First Grade
This was all during a time when Joe wasn't even the POTUS yeah? Just a regularl slimy politician like the rest of them, so not actually anything illegal (or even a big deal, if you know what regularly goes on in terms of access to politicians in Australia)?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A whole lot of stuff I'd say but the latest claims I've heard are that it contains photos and travel schedules from meetings Joe had with people he denied ever meeting. And who were paying hunter lots of money. Basically it's mostly about selling access to Joe.
Went balls deep for an hour or so after I read the stuff that Bandy sent through. Read a bunch of other things as well. That seems to be the main issue that I could see. Then I checked out Hunter's schlong.

Bandwagon

Staff member
A. Never, because she loves it, and
Lolz, nice.
B. Do you disagree that partisan government organisations are a problem?
I think that politicisation of arms of government that are traditionally outside of party structures is very problematic.

But I don't buy into the three letter agencies being overtly leftist in any way shape or form.

Nobody checks news sites these days unless they are alerted to a story on social media or some news aggregator. Who's got time?

Of course people do, and the internet isn't the only source of news.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lolz, nice.

I think that politicisation of arms of government that are traditionally outside of party structures is very problematic.

But I don't buy into the three letter agencies being overtly leftist in any way shape or form.
I'm inclined to agree.
Of course people do, and the internet isn't the only source of news.
Yes it is.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm sure it isn't because I use it nearly every day to watch any of the half dozen streaming services sucking money out of my wallet.

Latest posts