What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Seen a lot of To’o wedding on TikTok

Luai making a D**k of himself again you could To’o was embarrassed and regretting making him best man .

seen a lot of Penrith players in the vids strangely didn’t see the Chin in any of the vids #TeamHarmony
Keep enjoying Mad Monday. Might well be your last GF Mad Monday now that you’re losing both your halves 😂

Black Magik

Juniors

Luai making a D**k of himself again you could To’o was embarrassed and regretting making him best man .

seen a lot of Penrith players in the vids strangely didn’t see the Chin in any of the vids #TeamHarmony
Nathan just won the World Cup for Australia after just winning consecutive NRL grand finals. I'm sure Brian gave him his blessings on missing the wedding and encouraged him to continue his European holiday.

Maybe the Parra fans need to put the lid back on this YouTube video huh?

FYI Nathan is overseas looking for a safe and secure vault to store all his trophies and premiership rings. Something Parramatta players wont need to worry about.
Mean while over at Parramatta Moses was recently seen severely choking while practicing his diving training.

Murraymob1

Juniors
E
Honestly guys I find it weird all the boys were not at his wedding. If it was me I'd be pissed.
ven with too money there has to be some that can’t go the squad is 30 strong add partners there is 60 people the add relatives .Ivan was there Mitch Kenny the Samoan boys

Iamback

Coach
Plenty of those in the know, more than you and I, suggest he was the best or is the best. Seriously you are talking about the contracts handed out to the likes of RCG, Waqa etc but 90% of our f@ns were in raptures when those deals were announced. Not me, I was very vocal on here Around the RCG deal. Other than those and a few others what were his insane contracts. Far fewer than you would suggest.

Bryce
Idris
Hiku - Lasted what a season?
Lets not forget that train wreck of a CEO

Contracts aren't his strength but as Smug said the positives outweigh the negatives.

Sime_11

Juniors

if they keep making & winning GF's together - Luai can keep making a dick of himself as much as he wants

gotta learn how to shut them up on the field otherwise they'll keep singing like a bird and #TeamHarmony is singing off the same Hymn sheet and their performances are only getting better

Yep don’t care if he acts a goose as long he is not hurting or harming people.we just need 1 more grand final to over take the eels.The joy that would bring to a life long panther supporter is endless
How long will it be before the words Eels and GF win are relegated to "Once Upon a Time" status.

MrBlack

Juniors
Surely that time has come?

VCR, DVD and Blu ray has come and gone
Record, Tape and CD has come and gone
Prime Ministers since last premiership

Keating, Paul John
Howard, John Winston
Rudd, Kevin Michael
Gillard, Julia Eileen
Rudd, Kevin Michael
Abbott, Anthony John
Turnbull, Malcolm Bligh
Morrison, Scott John
Albanese, Anthony Norman

Someone2

Juniors
Edit: dont worry found what it means on urban dictionary.

Luai could be looking at another fine for that like his Insta post after the Gf

Latest posts