What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

the phantom menace

First Grade
I feel as we haven’t seen anywhere near the best of Matterson yet. He can be so much better. Don’t know if it’s the coaching but he’s a lot more to offer as a play maker. Feel as though he’s been coached to be a battering ram at Parra. He’s the closest thing we’ve had since Jason Smith with his skill set and he’s been under utilised.
I think he's a teeny bit lazy... in that sense of he won't (or can't be arsed) reaching his potential.

TheCrowe

Juniors
'Moses is up there with the most overrated players. Has a great spine, great team, they've achieved nothing. 1 game for NSW and went to water. Dogs fans want success. Moses has shown time and time again, he can't perform on the big stage.'

Dogs fans are so psyched for 4 years of Moses :p

the phantom menace

First Grade
thats an odd take, seems to take his health and game super serious from what i can see.
Well, if that's the case maybe he just hasn't got much more potential or development left in him?

Good player, handy to have around, great skills potential... but maybe being on the bare cusp of shadow rep selection is as good as it will get for Matto.

Pazza

First Grade
Well, if that's the case maybe he just hasn't got much more potential or development left in him?

Good player, handy to have around, great skills potential... but maybe being on the bare cusp of shadow rep selection is as good as it will get for Matto.

maybe or he takes his game to another level?

i wouldnt hold my breath about eels players playing rep footy for the blue at least given the penrith cabal

the phantom menace

First Grade
maybe or he takes his game to another level?

i wouldnt hold my breath about eels players playing rep footy for the blue at least given the penrith cabal
I hope he does take his game to the next level - hence my comment that (so far) he seems a tiny bit lazy in being as good (consistently) as he could be.

But true re Fittler and the NSW team selections of late...

the phantom menace

First Grade
So Foxsports would appear to know something that the NRL and the club haven't announced. I'm not sure what they're basing this information on Asi on.
A few sources reported Asi was signed on a two year deal a few weeks ago... not sources I normally look to for my news, but it's been in circulation for a little while.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They should have asked him his contract length as one of the questions!
He’s certainly been prominent on the socials, which leads me to think he is top 30. f**k knows why he’s not listed on any of the official sites. Maybe he’s been shadow banned?