What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

Well. I just left my phone running g it eventually connected got 3 tickets eastern grandstand .now just have to decide who is coming with me lol
I’ll come but you’re paying for everything and helping me remove the oil filter from the Lexus the next day.

We can try to sell the other ticket out the front before the game.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Did Panthers send any emails out to ticketed members alerting them to the presale. Just got home, saw tickets went on sale today and f**k all left. I’ve got four , but not exactly ideal. We n3 er received any emails from Panthers either with a code or just to the fact they were going on sale. Not happy.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Did Panthers send any emails out to ticketed members alerting them to the presale. Just got home, saw tickets went on sale today and f**k all left. I’ve got four , but not exactly ideal. We n3 er received any emails from Panthers either with a code or just to the fact they were going on sale. Not happy.
I got a email after they went on sale just checked got email 9.55 tickets went on sale 10 I work so seen email 11

If we stand on Mulgoa road we could get Dane Laurie to come.heard he is still doing laps of Mulgoa road in his car yelling out up the panthers
Charge him double price to sit with us, although Ivan would probably give him a run.

You sit on the end of the seats with a bag over your head and cut out eyes.

I will have a mixed kebab and a Coke at half time Dane can have salad falafel and you have to pack your own lunch, stale pie and warm kool aid.

Try not to bother Dane and I during the match by saying anything. We pretend not to know you and get security over, throw you out then sell your ticket too.

Bring long handle tool for Lexus filter because it’s jammed tight.

Last edited:

Nealo 12

Bench
Just got 3 on the eastern side just a while ago wanted western side but no luck , should be a sellout , hope it’s not 40 degrees 😂

MugaB

Coach
Charge him double price to sit with us, although Ivan would probably give him a run.

You sit on the end of the seats with a bag over your head and cut out eyes.

I will have a mixed kebab and a Coke at half time Dane can have salad falafel and you have to pack your own lunch, stale pie and warm kool aid.

Try not to bother Dane and I during the match by saying anything. We pretend not to know you and get security over, throw you out then sell your ticket too.

Bring long handle tool for Lexus filter because it’s jammed tight.
You might need to borrow that greek yogurt benjis got plenty off to lather and loosen that pesky filter, maybe some strong hands, call sharon see if he is busy

Iamback

Coach

No email but Ticketek do staggered sale, I am waiting for better seats

Original Name

Juniors
Nathan will push to play, knowing him. He wants to play in everything. The club may want to rest him but Nathan will be very keen to play in this. Which is good. Regardless of who else we rest it'll have some legitimacy in people's eyes with Nathan.

Iamback

Coach
Nathan will push to play, knowing him. He wants to play in everything. The club may want to rest him but Nathan will be very keen to play in this. Which is good. Regardless of who else we rest it'll have some legitimacy in people's eyes with Nathan.

We will find out soon, They have to comeback to training early to be allowed to play

Murraymob1

Juniors
As for merchandise still waiting for my official grand final jersey looks like it will be the week before Christmas.i think next time I will just buy a ebay one .not as good but faster to get and way cheaper
Defiantly want a world club champion shirt to add to the collection

Iamback

Coach
I have heard they all are keen to play.All are back they only have to be back training 2 week before the game all will be back in full training before then

Nope. NRLPA has brought in rules they need to have 8 weeks break and train for 5 weeks before they can play.

Those who played in the final need NRL and NRLPA approval to comeback early or they can't play

Latest posts