What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Eelectrica

Referee
Road to the SB clearing itself for the Bills. Key plays of the Bengals O-Line going down, now Mahomes getting injured with the ankle.
Bengals won't be easy beats, but they are vulnerable and Bills should be able to knock them off.

hindy111

Post Whore
Road to the SB clearing itself for the Bills. Key plays of the Bengals O-Line going down, now Mahomes getting injured with the ankle.
Bengals won't be easy beats, but they are vulnerable and Bills should be able to knock them off.

Mahomes I reckon will be fine. He had strange his ankle but it didn't look that bad. Still was able to move.
7 days and I reckon he will be 100%

Phili crushed the Giants. Rubbish game.

Eelectrica

Referee
Mahomes I reckon will be fine. He had strange his ankle but it didn't look that bad. Still was able to move.
7 days and I reckon he will be 100%

Phili crushed the Giants. Rubbish game.
Don't see Mahomes being 100%. Not with a high ankle sprain. Still even a 75% Mahomes is better than most QB's in the league.

T.S Quint

Coach
Were the Eagles that good or were the Giants just awful!
Maybe a bit of both. That’s was a completely dominant display.

Also Travis Kelce was unstoppable in the earlier game. Work out how to shut him down and Chiefs are beatable.

hindy111

Post Whore
Were the Eagles that good or were the Giants just awful!
Maybe a bit of both. That’s was a completely dominant display.

Also Travis Kelce was unstoppable in the earlier game. Work out how to shut him down and Chiefs are beatable.

Eagles destroyed them. Giants had been playing well and so had Jones. It was very dominant

King-Gutho94

Coach
Bills are starting to have a Parramatta vibe.

Playoffs in 17,19,20,21,22 and can't get the job done.

One conference championship appearance and no super bowl from 5 playoffs in 6 years.

Stuck in Divisional Round exits.

hindy111

Post Whore
Bills are starting to have a Parramatta vibe.

Playoffs in 17,19,20,21,22 and can't get the job done.

One conference championship appearance and no super bowl from 5 playoffs in 6 years.

Stuck in Divisional Round exits.

They are the Bengals bitch.
Burrows is just to cool,calm and collected.

Eelectrica

Referee
I think the Damar Hamlin situation was a distraction to the Bills in the end instead of a galvanizing effect.

I'd gloat at the Bills demise, but being a Phins fan it's kinda hard. We're the GC Titans of the NFL. Occasional playoff appearance and just happy to make it for a week.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Funny you say that i reckon Gold Coast is basically Australia's version of Miami having visited Miami last year when on holidays in the states.

Yeah the Hamilin issue was going to affect them eventually those things get you up for a few weeks but mentally drain you eventually.

I think the Damar Hamlin situation was a distraction to the Bills in the end instead of a galvanizing effect.

I'd gloat at the Bills demise, but being a Phins fan it's kinda hard. We're the GC Titans of the NFL. Occasional playoff appearance and just happy to make it for a week.

T.S Quint

Coach
Well that was a lot closer than I would have liked, but extremely happy with the win. Dallas defended the run very well and had our offence wondering what to do next.

I reckon Fred Warner was the player of the game. He seemed to be everywhere and had that great interception. Kittle stood up when it counted as well. Purdy with a couple of big time throws toward the end of the game. He doesn’t shy away from the pressure.

I’m tuning into First Take tomorrow. I don’t like Stephen A. Smith, but I do like how much he puts shit on the Cowboys when they lose. Should be epic amounts of smugness.