What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Munky

Coach
Without being close to the decision making at all, I imagine the challenge with Kiks wasn’t paying him $800k in 2023, but instead committing to $800k in 2026.

Kiks is a huge chance of being a bust like all the ex Storm players.

So much of his game is predicated on perfectly executed Pantherball.

If the Dogs get trapped in their own forty will he even try to touch the ball?

That said the left side of Burton, Kiks and JAC could be pretty dynamic when on the attack.

Yep. For me, maybe biased but he is No.1 FB
He hits the spot.

Id like to see him in Origin.

Hes very down to earth and humble unlike Teddy and Gutho.

Ive got a lot of time for him.

People forget that BJ coat hangered him that game and Dylan steadfastly refused to rat on him even though it was the easy thing to do.

He won a lot of respect from west tigers fans in that game. From memory, Api destroyed us in the same match- he always used to, so there’s a good feeling that he won’t be doing it again for a few years.

He was one of our sworn enemies.

Nothing to do with his celebratory speech, that was all in the cut and thrust of the good time.

Iamback

Coach
Who knows, but he’ll definitely see more minutes this year. I think the club could put a convincing argument to him that staying is better for his long term outlook.

Kenny playing hooker helps to free up minutes but seems to be a lack of patience these days. He could be a starting prop in a top 4 team at 25.

Blade23

Juniors
I think the club could put a convincing argument to him that staying is better for his long term outlook.

They are.
A very good plan to for him to get more minutes and realise his true potential. He just has to believe in it. The club can only do so much.

Storm are out of the equation. He won't leave NSW. The Roosters and another club are watching, but it really is done to us and the Dogs.

chrisD

Coach
If I were his manager I'd have moved him on because of how we've held him back. Wouldn't be looking to the dogs though.

globalpanther

Juniors
They are.
A very good plan to for him to get more minutes and realise his true potential. He just has to believe in it. The club can only do so much.

Storm are out of the equation. He won't leave NSW. The Roosters and another club are watching, but it really is done to us and the Dogs.
Is there any timeframe you think @Blade23 ?

Murraymob1

Juniors
Is he prepared to wait 2 years for this to happen with Gus in his ear?
Interesting all this talk about that they will leave stay due to positions.looks a strong chance Crighton may not get the fullback spot at the dogs .Spencer if given the right deal would now be looking at the money .We have it

Iamback

Coach
Interesting all this talk about that they will leave stay due to positions.looks a strong chance Crighton may not get the fullback spot at the dogs .Spencer if given the right deal would now be looking at the money .We have it

That is the risk they are taking, As it turns out depending on what the car was Crichton might even of gone for less money

Latest posts