What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey

Craigshark

First Grade
You can buy the heritage online now.

Annoyingly I had to recreate a new account on sharks store or some reason that lists me as a member since jan 23. I hope that doesn't mess with my actual membership which is closing in on 20 years.

had to do the same. Assuming because it’s a new website. Weird though.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Yeah, unfortunately sold out in most sizes already. Apparently Classic have struggled to keep up with demand in recent years

Special K

Coach
They will get in more. Same thing happens with most clubs and even our one last year with dynasty.

Relax ya antsy loveable f**kers.

Frenzy.

Immortal
They will get in more. Same thing happens with most clubs and even our one last year with dynasty.

Relax ya antsy loveable f**kers.

HAHAHAHA

What's antsy about "Maybe I'm not. Only S, M, 4XL and 5XL available today"?

Little whipper snapper still K! ;)

Special K

Coach
its at everyone across all the platforms. Just relax it'll get sorted. Footy soon will make all these things happen quicker

BUT f**k THAT FRENZY merkin AND HIS X6L HE CAN CATCH ME ON BEER HILL

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Would a few of you fellas want to go thirds or fourths in a 5xl and we can all get in that bad boy together? Would be a great bonding experience. First in first serve, so don’t wait if you want in!

Latest posts