What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce that Stephen Crichton has accepted a four-year deal that will see him join the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs from the 2024 season onwards.

Out of respect to both Stephen and the Penrith Panthers, the Club will make no further comment until he joins us at the end of the 2023 season.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Experienced prop Martin Taupau has committed to the Brisbane Broncos until the end of 2023.
The 32-year-old with 222 NRL games and 33 Tests for New Zealand and Samoa to his name provides valuable depth to the club’s middle forward stocks.
taupau.png

Broncos Coach Kevin Walters said: “Marty has been playing in the NRL since 2010 so he brings good experience and he was very impressive when we spoke to him on the values he brings to our club.

“We have a lot of good young middle forwards here at the Broncos and we believe the experience that Marty brings will help them grow and be better players for us as well.
“He has a real presence about him and I think that will really add to the group and what we are building here at the club both on and off the field.”

Taupau is a Bronco

Tiger5150

Bench
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce that Stephen Crichton has accepted a four-year deal that will see him join the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs from the 2024 season onwards.

Out of respect to both Stephen and the Penrith Panthers, the Club will make no further comment until he joins us at the end of the 2023 season.

Oh the respect...so MUCH respect. Nobody takes players from the former club of their GM and coach with so much respect than Bulldogs. I wont believe it until I see the security cam footage.

011555cd898f229f43ee22d8d2c55e8b

Victoire

Juniors
Brandon Wakeham signed by the Tigers apparently

Tim Sheens’ Tigers have reportedly signed former Bulldogs half Brandon Wakeham on a one-year deal after he was let go by supremo Phil Gould.

According to The Daily Telegraph, the 24-year-old signed his contract on Monday and will become a replacement should one of Luke Brooks of Adam Doueihi suffer an injury.

0__AM10483.jpg

MugaB

Coach
Brandon Wakeham signed by the Tigers apparently

Tim Sheens’ Tigers have reportedly signed former Bulldogs half Brandon Wakeham on a one-year deal after he was let go by supremo Phil Gould.

According to The Daily Telegraph, the 24-year-old signed his contract on Monday and will become a replacement should one of Luke Brooks of Adam Doueihi suffer an injury.

0__AM10483.jpg
Mini-kiks

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Good luck with that little turd, Doggies. Exactly the sort of toxic as f**k personality that clubs can do without. Between him and TPJ......Woof.

macavity

Referee
Lachie Miller confirmed to Knights.

Latest posts