What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think the new (relocation) Peter Wynns store will be where Jamie Oliver’s restaurant was, so basically across the road.

Gronk

Staff member
The Mole has written a claytons article about Mitchy. He reckons that the Dogs are out and his reasoning is that they signed that 18 year old kid from the Broncos. Wild twist……Hmmok.

Then he offered the popular rumour that it’s between the Tigers n us.

hindy111

Post Whore
Remember a couple of years ago when Gus was sprouting ‘Parramatta aren’t Parramatta enough’ which is why we were struggling.

Hypocritical old bloated merkin.

What do you want him to do but? Wait 7yrs to build the juniors who may not even be good.
They had to buy

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Remember a couple of years ago when Gus was sprouting ‘Parramatta aren’t Parramatta enough’ which is why we were struggling.

Hypocritical old bloated merkin.
jabba the hutt pizza GIF

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah I learnt a long time ago to not trust what Gus says in the media.

There is always a hidden agenda behind his comments as smart as he may be.

He no doubt has a big ego.

It's a disgrace actually that he is still allowed to be on channel 9 commentating on games while bagging officials when he has an official club role within in the game.

I also still remember he stitched up the warriors 2 years ago. He had them sign DWZ off his big money deal from the dogs. 2 weeks later Gus is GM at Canterbury.

Like that has a red flag all over it.