What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Bevan scored a try that channeled Krisnan Inu in 2007 or 2008 when he grubbered near the in-goals and was pushed into touch and got back in to score. On this time around, French caught a Parra attacking bomb, jinked to his right and before he got pushed out he grubbered ahead and ran down outside the field of play, stepped back in and regathered before stepping past two more defenders. Awesome try.

On the whole I think Bev was fairly measured in his return. Didn't dominate the game but had some great flashes.

Twal was solid as he works his way back from injury as well. Will look for him to stand up in the coming weeks.
You get a like cos you're missed.

Glenneel

Bench
Went to Titans training yesterday and commented to my mate about the size of a player. Happened to be David Fifita who has come back about 10kg overweight. I've not seen a more uninterested and unmotivated player. Another person with all the natural attributes but a heart the size of a pea who'll end up being unwanted by every team and fade into obscurity. Pauli Pauli Mk2.

T.S Quint

Coach
Went to Titans training yesterday and commented to my mate about the size of a player. Happened to be David Fifita who has come back about 10kg overweight. I've not seen a more uninterested and unmotivated player. Another person with all the natural attributes but a heart the size of a pea who'll end up being unwanted by every team and fade into obscurity. Pauli Pauli Mk2.

Dave Taylor all over again.
It’s a shame…but as long as they aren’t playing for the Eels I find it pretty funny.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Very sad. Thanks for sharing GE.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

2023 Junior Reps squads confirmed​

Author parraeels.com.au
Fri 27 Jan 2023, 01:30 PM

The Parramatta Eels are delighted to unveil their 2023 Junior Representative squads, in both the male & female teams, for the upcoming SG Ball (U19s), Harold Matthews (U17s), and Tarsha Gale Cup (U19s) competitions.
Squads were selected from the 2022 Junior League season, as well as internal training and trial matches.
“I would like to congratulate the following players who have been selected in this year’s Junior Representative squads,” said Pathways Recruitment and Retention Manager and former Eel Isaac De Gois.

“They have all worked incredibly hard and shown great determination throughout the selection process since last September.
“Parramatta Eels is in the fortunate position to have strong junior clubs with high calibre players, ensuring a consistently competitive selection process.
“I thank all the players who turned up each week and gave their all, and wish the Parramatta Eels’ Junior Representative squads the best of luck for 2023.”

Parramatta Eels 2023 Junior Representative Squads​

SG Ball​

Charlie Guymer (c), Apa Twidle, Blaize Talagi, Cainan Hardiman, Charbel Chehade, Cody Parry, Declan Murray, Devonte Vaivela, Domenico De Stradis, Dylan Brettle, Ethan Sanders, Jack Burrows, Joshua Lynn, Kobi Hurford, Lance Fualema, LeBron Tuala, Matthew Arthur, Mohamed Alameddine, Patrick Spence, Raffaele De Stradis, Reilly Canning, Richard Penisini, Sam Squire, Sam Tuivaiti, Sebastian Piukala, Tuvaka Palu, William Lewis

Harold Matthews​

Jezaiah Funa-Iuta (c), Aidan Kebourian, Anthony Abdow, Brandon Navarro, Corey Leigh, Cyrus Kalati Toleafoa, Dominic Farrugia, Jack Nicholas, Jordan Uta, Joshua Patrick, Junior Fagalele, Junior Levi Siale, Lachlan Coinakis, Lachlan Vella, Lewis Saad, Lincoln Fletcher, Lorenzo Talataina, Lorima Rokosuka, Lucius Muliaga, Maison Ong, Mark Williams, Mikayel Tito, Ocean Vaivela, Tyson Sangalang, Zaidas Muagututi'a

Tarsha Gale​

Ashlee Pottinger (c), Debbie Doueihi (c), Alliyah Ghannoum, Alysha Bell, Bella Sandford, Caitlin Peadon, Charlotte Cawthorne, Chelsea Steele, Hayley Bell, Kalisi Mahe, Kanye Maru-Mulu, Kasey Quye, Kyanna Lokeni, Leila Black, Liaina Laila Dimech, Lindsay Tui, Makaah Darcy, Melenuku'o Akau'ola Laula, Mesha Fretton, Michelle Posiano, Nella Lima, Petalina Atoa, Raphaella Perigo, Serah Poloaalii, Siulolovao Vave, Stelnina Pritchard, Tallara Bamblett

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
De Gois is most impressed with some of the talent we have in this year's SG Ball team. Keep an eye out for Dunster, Doorey and this young Kiwi Dylan Brown.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Rugby League GIF by NRL

Latest posts