What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It’s a very well kept secret that Penisini & Suaalii went to school together and player rugby union

Eddie Jones is very aware of this and has said he will be targeting NRL players like these two for the Wobblies in the future.

There was a Fox article about this on Twitter, but I never click on their shit. It had images of 3 young NRL players and Penisini was one of them.

Rocket man

Juniors
Just because he owns a charity doesn't mean he should avoid criticism.

I don't think people are jumping to conclusions about him as a person or who he is for that matter. More so frustrated with a decision he made.

Not sure how owning a charity has anything to do with it.
Maybe he thought the funds from not paying the fine went to the charity!

84 Baby

Referee
Eddie Jones is very aware of this and has said he will be targeting NRL players like these two for the Wobblies in the future.

There was a Fox article about this on Twitter, but I never click on their shit. It had images of 3 young NRL players and Penisini was one of them.
How’d he find out that Penisini & Suaalii were best friends and played rugby union?!?!?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Great article about J'Maine Hopgood in the paper today about his life journey and the loss of his father at a young age.

Sorry can't post the link.

I am going to make a prediction he will play origin in the next 2 years and be our first QLD representative at State of Origin while at the club since Daniel Wagon in 2001.

the phantom menace

First Grade
^^^ Dylan with a free get out of trials pass until Round 1 then.

Confirmation in that article too that Matterson's self-chosen penalty to miss rounds 1-3 still appears to stand.