What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Coydner to return for the chooks

IIRC, he's on the coaching staff currently. I very much doubt he would be back playing as second row/lock is one position my club has a lot of depth in (i.e. Crichton, Tupouniua, Nat and Egan Butcher, Fletcher Baker, Siua Wong). Front row is where my clubs needs depth, especially as JWH is likely to retire at season's end.

dogslife

Coach
Didn't Cordner retire because his brain was basically mush at the end? This seems like a tremendous idea

gerg

Juniors
That'd be good.
With a spine of Paps, Munster, Hughes and Grant, Moses would fit right in on the bench.
Or more likely - given Bellamy has big plans for young Wishart - Moses could find himself in his best position. Left Right Out.

It's an odd rumour unless one of those four wants out?

eagles4eva

First Grade

Eels discard edges closer to exit as shock Manly swap deal emerges: Transfer Whispers​

The Sea Eagles and Eels are reportedly considering a shock player swap between a wantaway forward and a centre who had a disappointing 2022 campaign.

According to the SMH, Nathan Brown and Morgan Harper could be traded with both reportedly being given permission to negotiate with rivals last year.

Please let it be so!!!

Latest posts