What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL's growth mindset points to 18th team. And it ain't Perth.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bo
Where did you get these stats? I’m not calling you bullshit, but anecdotally that doesn’t seem to measure up.

Lions merch in and around SEQ is not that visible, and I would say one would see much more Roosters merch out and about comparative. I highly doubt Lions merch is selling much outside of Greater Brisbane and there wouldn’t be a majority of Roosters fans in the same catchment, so if anything merch should skew to the opposite outcome.

I reiterate, this is anecdotal observations, but we do know our southern mates below the Barrasi Line do like to manipulate data to their advantage…..
In the clubs 2021 annual reports.
I was staggered at the difference tbh! It’s not like I am comparing wc eagles v cronulla either! Roosters are one of our strongest clubs v a afl club everyone on here has been calling unsustainable.

MugaB

Coach
The coward has me on Iggy lol
How can you seriously track a thread properly if your only seeing half the data... i dont get the ignore function, i use to have the great dane on ignore, but i wouldn't be able to read what others were referring to when he would make a post, i gave up ignoring folk, its easier just to live with them and be able to see the whole picture then to post half nonsense, because you don't see all the info... suppose it doesn't matter with donkey he isn't really replying to anyone, just preaching that god awful hatred of anything sydney and pokie den funding

#CowboySoldOutTABcorp

Perth Red

Post Whore
I actually liked what Pneuma said, so i gave him the ol gill dance... you're living in you're own head pal
He’s on ignore, after his 10th post it was clear he was a poor alt for some other dckhead on here so I don’t see his posts Lol. I’m not surprised at all you liked his post though. Was it a gif as well?

MugaB

Coach
He’s on ignore, after his 10th post it was clear he was a poor alt for some other dckhead on here so I don’t see his posts Lol. I’m not surprised at all you liked his post though. Was it a gif as well?
Hit "unignore" and find out, or are you afraid it will be another dig at yourself or perf

Pneuma

First Grade
How can you seriously track a thread properly if your only seeing half the data... i dont get the ignore function, i use to have the great dane on ignore, but i wouldn't be able to read what others were referring to when he would make a post, i gave up ignoring folk, its easier just to live with them and be able to see the whole picture then to post half nonsense, because you don't see all the info... suppose it doesn't matter with donkey he isn't really replying to anyone, just preaching that god awful hatred of anything sydney and pokie den funding

#CowboySoldOutTABcorp
It’s a compliment as far as I am concerned. He is chicken man!

Vee

First Grade

#CowboySoldOutTABcorp
Disagree, I ignored Donkey over 12 months ago and my time on here improved no end. If I see someone reply to something of his that sounds interesting, I check it out.*

* Doesn't happen often.

My goal is to win Lotto so I can hire a pretty girl to edit out all the BS so I only read the worthwhile stuff. She can moderate for me since no-one else seems to.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Disagree, I ignored Donkey over 12 months ago and my time on here improved no end. If I see someone reply to something of his that sounds interesting, I check it out.*

* Doesn't happen often.

My goal is to win Lotto so I can hire a pretty girl to edit out all the BS so I only read the worthwhile stuff. She can moderate for me since no-one else seems to.
it would be nice to have a moderator to keep these threads gif free and focused on expansion!

MugaB

Coach
it would be nice to have a moderator to keep these threads gif free and focused on expansion!
It would be great to have a moderator, to keep these thread repeat free.... who cares about .gifs, seeing the same ol tripe getting regurgitated by grotd and yourself, about the same ol pokie dens, logan and PVL... fk me give me a break

Pippen94

First Grade
It would be great to have a moderator, to keep these thread repeat free.... who cares about .gifs, seeing the same ol tripe getting regurgitated by grotd and yourself, about the same ol pokie dens, logan and PVL... fk me give me a break

What about that image of Perth stadium in 2013 with semi decent crowd?!

Latest posts