What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gronk

Staff member
English paywalled website reckons that the Dolphins are after Semi

Despite that, it has been reported by English publication The Rugby Paper that Radradra's next club could be back in the NRL with the Dolphins.

Gronk

Staff member
Great player, our second best winger of all time but he comes across as a money hungry mercenary.
Harsh. Everyone has that one mate who started off working a a local bank whilst studying and a decade on he’s worked in Zurich, London and New York. Is he a mercenary or just doesn’t make safe life decisions like many of us ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Our media hung, drawn, and quartered him before his court trial, then it was too late as he had already signed elsewhere.

If I recall correctly once his court case was over, he wanted to reneg on his signing but he couldn't. I don't think it was all entirely his choice.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our media hung, drawn, and quartered him before his court trial, then it was too late as he had already signed elsewhere.

If I recall correctly once his court case was over, he wanted to reneg on his signing but he couldn't. I don't think it was all entirely his choice.
Erin Molan for one, she never apologised.

Hasn’t stopped her playing the victim for the last 5 years.

T.S Quint

Coach
You are thinking of his father Jeff.

Or maybe his son, Paul.
paul-fenech.jpg

Latest posts