What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

Canard

Immortal
What about guys like Neville Costigan

David mead
Paul Aiton
Nene McDonald

oh qld star Xavier Coates

we’re talking about players from png

Now can you name me 5 who played Rugby League in PNG growing up and were recruited from there?

Wb1234

Referee
Now can you name me 5 who played Rugby League in PNG growing up and were recruited from there?
So when the roosters sign say Joey manu from nz and develop him he’s not counted as a kiwi junior

stop talking nonsense

We are talking about australia developing png juniors

would it shock you to know the mighty Kumuls defeated a Wayne bennett coached Great Britain a few years ago ?

would you be shocked to know i grew up in png and actually know people who coached and played for the kumuls.

some of the best football players natural talent wise i ever played with were in png. played with several guys who trialled for nrl clubs.

the visa situation up until recently hasnt made it worth while to invest in png players.

so we have justin olam for png

dean iremea and richie kenna for melbourne

Wb1234

Referee
would you be shocked to know i grew up in png and actually know people who coached and played for the kumuls.

some of the best football players natural talent wise i ever played with were in png. played with several guys who trialled for nrl clubs.

the visa situation up until recently hasnt made it worth while to invest in png players.

so we have justin olam for png

dean iremea and richie kenna for melbourne
So you say they have the best talent but the nrl shouldn’t recruit them now ?

not at all. your claiming guys they never produced though.

if you want to talk about guys like stanley gene and tuksi karu. they are through and through png boys not the guys you mention that had aussie dads or moved here before the even palyed

Wb1234

Referee
not at all. your claiming guys they never produced though.

if you want to talk about guys like stanley gene and tuksi karu. they are through and through png boys not the guys you mention that had aussie dads or moved here before the even palyed
The whole argument is the nrl should be investing more money into png and not waste money on Melbourne so much because we can get way more players out of png

plus I don’t think gene played nrl

Bukowski

Juniors
Have you been to a Storm game? If you think there is no PI or Kiwis in their fanbase then you are dreaming.

And you think there not a large community of PI or Kiwis in Melbourne, you are either trolling or an ignorant twat.
Ignorant twat.

"The salary cap will be $900,000 this season before rising to as much as $1.518 million at the end of the CBA in 2027. Minimum salaries will also rise from $30,000 in 2023 to $50,600 by the end of the cycle."

I would expect this level of editing / review from News Ltd.

Perth Red

Post Whore

So vlandys is good yeh ?
Nah still a loudmouth dckhead using nrl to further his nsw racing position. might look good now but that already large $600mill nrl revenue to $900mill Afl revenue gap is going To grow massively over next 5 years due to Vlandys screwing the game to help out his mates at news ltd.

Wb1234

Referee
Nah still a loudmouth dckhead using nrl to further his nsw racing position. might look good now but that already large $600mill nrl revenue to $900mill Afl revenue gap is going To grow massively over next 5 years due to Vlandys screwing the game to help out his mates at news ltd.
This is the kind of post donkey would be proud of

well done

Not all the while they spend 10's of millions every year propping up the Thuns and the Midgets, and that has grown in 100's of millions

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not all the while they spend 10's of millions every year propping up the Thuns and the Midgets, and that has grown in 100's of millions
We are close to the point where the NRl gives its clubs the same amount as AFl gives its clubs, just we have much less revenue to take it from.

Latest posts