What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

Murraymob1

Juniors
Looks like the rules are diffract week 1 up to 28 players can be used week 2 up to 26 players can be used unlimited interchange both weeks

Murraymob1

Juniors
The heat will play a big factor tail end of each half.ST Helens where impressive in that first 15 minutes .Will be the same against us
There line speed was great in both defence and attack but caught out a few times up the middle around the play the ball .Yeo inside ball to edwards will be a winner all night

This Year?

Immortal
Cleary's kicking game is going to cause Saints lots of headaches. The overs unders overs unders lines they run will unsettle Saints defence. Panthers are much fitter and can easily grind them out if it's close.
I think Panthers 13+ is the most likely outcome and I'll be surprised if Saints get more than 2 tries.

Iamback

Coach
Cleary's kicking game is going to cause Saints lots of headaches. The overs unders overs unders lines they run will unsettle Saints defence. Panthers are much fitter and can easily grind them out if it's close.
I think Panthers 13+ is the most likely outcome and I'll be surprised if Saints get more than 2 tries.

The Dragons NSW Cup fullback handed a couple of tries. I wasn't impressed by the full strength St Helens against a reserve Grade Dragons.

Throw in the 10 interchanges only. We will put on a huge score

This Year?

Immortal
The Dragons NSW Cup fullback handed a couple of tries. I wasn't impressed by the full strength St Helens against a reserve Grade Dragons.

Throw in the 10 interchanges only. We will put on a huge score
Saints are a decent side but have weaknesses which would have already been identified by the brains trust at Penrith. What I'm interested in is how Panthers adjust to no Api or Kikau.