What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Nicho kicked 2 goals yesterday, they scored 6 tries. Did he miss some or did Mitchell kick some?

Quigs

Immortal
Gawd gridiron is a slow game. Like watching paint dry at times.

I'll watch the highlights at a later time me thinks.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Season launch at sharks today…. Saw some pics on the instagram. Not surprised Hiroti’s partner is pregnant. :)

Stake Removed

First Grade
Best thing for both Trindall & Kennedy, is signings of Puru & Atkinson, keeping the pressure on them will make them perform

Frenzy.

Immortal
I thought I saw Trell miss one?
I got that from nrl.com in the game stats. To be honest, I though Trell missed two but I didn't check on him. Trells best work on the day was in the war cry. Was missing most of the game. Overshadowed by Nicho the Great. So was Cody.

I didn't read it right. I read Nicho as kicked 2 missed 4. But should have been 2 from 4.

R-15-3

Juniors
Not really a star but if one was to put 2 & 2 together I’d say a player has already been stood down around the same time in the same state.

Well this one says it happened on Dec 11th.
The other one with TC Robati is reported to have happened on Dec 21.
Plus this new one is saying that the player cannot be identified.

I just saw the CM report on the nrl forum, this line was pertinent:
'The player, who was previously stood down by his club, was charged on January 14 with one count of rape.'
The same player with a different transgression?

Last edited:
Well this one says it happened on Dec 11th.
The other one with TC Robati is reported to have happened on Dec 21.
Plus this new one is saying that the player cannot be identified.
To much coincidence for mine BBB

when charged and when court suppressed names may be two very different time frames

anyway, wait and find out I guess

Ozzi_78

First Grade
2 dragons players stinking up the place again having a verbal at Mudgee hotel. Expect small fines …. Bad PR for them though.