What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Suitman

Post Whore
yeah, shame that

What do you have against Newcastle?
They've hardly won anything for over 25 years! They are hardly an offensive club and the EPL would be more the stronger if they were successful.

I'd rather see your mob Spurs win something than Man U, Man C, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.
Newcastle United are like Parramatta.
I don't know why you hate them.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Now they've been bought by Saudi Arabia they are nothing like Parramatta. But they should at least become more competitive.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What do you have against Newcastle?
They've hardly won anything for over 25 years! They are hardly an offensive club and the EPL would be more the stronger if they were successful.

I'd rather see your mob Spurs win something than Man U, Man C, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal.
Newcastle United are like Parramatta.
I don't know why you hate them.

where did i say i hate them ?

nothing wrong with a bit of rivalry, besides the fact that you and marshal follow them

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously trying to cash in on our WC success, not sure we have the depth or money to allow such expansion.

I think it will rely heavily on the overseas players component but we don't pay too well compared to football mad countries.

Suitman

Post Whore
You going to the socceroos game on Friday suity.

Oh,

Not at this stage KG94.
I didn't realise it was this Friday! That game has come up quickly! It was only announced 2 weeks ago.
Still not too late for me to grab a ticket though.
I'll consider it.

King-Gutho94

Coach
It has.
It has also had its high and lows along the way.
It is currently going through a low, but is picking up.
It's good to see clubs like the wanderers, mariners and even the phoenix up near the top of ladder atm.

It can get boring if it's the same 2-3 teams competing every year and the rest are just making the numbers.

I suppose you could argue the EPL is just that but it has different layers to it especially promotion and relegation, European spots etc.

Latest posts