What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V Podcast

jackyboi90

Juniors
https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-je9pp-137a100

As the off-season rolls on, we continue our position preview. We touch on the halves and predict who could partner Ben Hunt? What role does Hunt play in 2023? Does Mbye get a look?
Plus we roundup the latest Dragons news (Should Amone been training at the club? Recruitment and why they aren't making any moves, injury updates), Preview the Junior rep rounds starting this weekend and tackle your fans corner questions

jackyboi90

Juniors

This is the biggest episode of 2023, crammed with plenty of Dragons goodness for your pre-season fix.

Round up the latest Dragons news (team list preview and talk of the signing of Josh Cook), continue the position preview, looking at the prop position and the needs of the group to step up.
NSW Cup coach Bronx Goodwin stops by for a chat, discussing his ambition as a coach, how his playing career is helping him coach, how he is going to involve his dad "Lord Ted" as well as heaps more.

Plus Junior rep wrap and fans corner questions!

jackyboi90

Juniors

How will the Dragons fare with the stern task of Souths waiting for them in the Charity Shield? Hear the full preview on this week's Red V Podcast.

We take a look at this week's team, review the loss against St Helens and touch on the positive and negatives to come out of the game.
Plus we preview the Hooker position, wrap up the junior rep results and answer your fans corner questions.

jackyboi90

Juniors

In a hard hitting episode of the Red V Podcast, we chat through all of the latest, explosive issues at the club.
What impact has the altercation on Saturday had at the club and on the fan base? When will the on field discretions stop? Why aren't management taking action?

All the fallout from the performance against Souths. What happens next? How do they fix their defensive woes? Were there positives?

Plus we spend an extended time on answering your fan questions, with a focus on culture, management, recruitment, changes and a lot more.

redv13

Bench

In a hard hitting episode of the Red V Podcast, we chat through all of the latest, explosive issues at the club.
What impact has the altercation on Saturday had at the club and on the fan base? When will the on field discretions stop? Why aren't management taking action?

All the fallout from the performance against Souths. What happens next? How do they fix their defensive woes? Were there positives?

Plus we spend an extended time on answering your fan questions, with a focus on culture, management, recruitment, changes and a lot more.
Thanks Jack, look forward to tuning in tonight. Always a good listen. Keep up the good work

Crush

Coach
I actually feel sorry for Jack, since he started this podcast there has been pretty much nothing but negatives to discuss.
You can tell they’d love nothing more than to discuss positives but there just are none.
It must be hard to stay motivated to do these week in week out with all the drama.

jackyboi90

Juniors
I actually feel sorry for Jack, since he started this podcast there has been pretty much nothing but negatives to discuss.
You can tell they’d love nothing more than to discuss positives but there just are none.
It must be hard to stay motivated to do these week in week out with all the drama.
I think since we started the podcast, we have like a 40% win record, and doubtless off the field issues. Dreaming of the day we make the finals and can report on some positive things at the club!

Dragons4me

Juniors
Enjoy your podcasts Jack as you tell it like it is. You don't sugar coat anything. Just now saw your Frank Molo post and how much are we suporters supposed to take? I've never been critical of players previously but I've just about had enough. Really struggling to get behind this bunch and I've been supporting the club for over 50 years. Even I'm now starting to believe we're heading for the spoon in 2023.

jackyboi90

Juniors

We are joined by the Sporting News Liam O'Loughlin as guest co host on this week's podcast. Hear us discuss the latest issues off the field for the club, why James Graham's comments were off the mark, preview the back-row position, as well as answering your fans questions and a lot more!

jackyboi90

Juniors

With The Dragons set to play their first NRL game of the season, excitement is high, but will it stay that way?
On this week's podcast we review the team list named, what changes we would make and the focus on an exciting debutant.
Full preview of Sunday's game against the Gold Coast, latest on the Junior Amone case: what value does his return bring? Plus fans questions, Who Am I and Lower Grade wrap.

BennyV

Referee
@jackwho did you piss off so much that the club are creating/endorsing a separate dragons podcast?!

jackyboi90

Juniors
@jackwho did you piss off so much that the club are creating/endorsing a separate dragons podcast?!

Prob cos we tell the truth and don't sugar coat the incompetence of this football club.
It's pretty poor IMO. There is already a few pod's out there including our own, but looks like they want to control the narrative around whats happening with the club.
Webb told me about it a few weeks ago, so knew it was coming. I think fans will see through it though, and not fall for the "tow the company line" BS.

I think that we discuss and talk about issues that the fans want to hear, so hopefully we won't see any change. But, yeah a bit weird that they bring one out now. Apparently i98 didn't even want to do it, the Dragons pressured them into it.

Wolfgang90

Juniors

He's just telling it like it is, they don't want to hear the truth. Also this is a weekly podcast & I doubt the other one will be a weekly podcast. Keep up the great work Jack, voice for the fans. Also doing great with cricket commentary too!

blacksafake

First Grade
Prob cos we tell the truth and don't sugar coat the incompetence of this football club.
It's pretty poor IMO. There is already a few pod's out there including our own, but looks like they want to control the narrative around whats happening with the club.
Webb told me about it a few weeks ago, so knew it was coming. I think fans will see through it though, and not fall for the "tow the company line" BS.

I think that we discuss and talk about issues that the fans want to hear, so hopefully we won't see any change. But, yeah a bit weird that they bring one out now. Apparently i98 didn't even want to do it, the Dragons pressured them into it.
Will still be listening to you & likely avoid i98 as I’m sure most reasonable fans who don’t want to listen to fluff pieces will do.
Keep up the good work Jack

Latest posts