What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Fangs

Coach
Having a blast reliving some childhood memories playing Goldeneye 007 on Xbox. Gameplay still holds up OK. Soundtrack is an absolute banger.

I was the lucky kid who got a PS1 for Xmas years later. Played Tomorrow Never Dies and just about every other terrible Bond game ever made on it. Still enjoyed it though.

Pugzley

LoZ: Minish Cap on Nintendo Switch. Nintendo is bringing out some bangers. If only they release the Old Pokemon series on the Switch Online.

Munky

Coach
Played through Metroid Prime remastered. I never finished it on Game Cube and it played so much better with dual sticks.

The in game map shits all over Jedi Fallen Order.

Started Midnight Suns, pretty much a simplified XCom in a friendship simulator. Having fun though.

Ordered a PSVR2, hopefully it arrives next week.

Munky

Coach
PSVR2 arrived.

GT 7 is a next level experience. Look through corners and at the mirrors us pretty amazing.

I think I might need an eye check and glasses though.

Zoidberg

First Grade
PSVR2 arrived.

GT 7 is a next level experience. Look through corners and at the mirrors us pretty amazing.

I’m not sure I can justify getting a PSVR2. I did buy the original a few years back and quite enjoyed playing a few games, but I haven’t really played it all that much.
If I see a Spider-Man or amazing Star Wars game I will probably jump on it though.

Munky

Coach
I’m not sure I can justify getting a PSVR2. I did buy the original a few years back and quite enjoyed playing a few games, but I haven’t really played it all that much.
If I see a Spider-Man or amazing Star Wars game I will probably jump on it though.

I had $500 worth of vouchers so it wasn't bad out of pocket.

Munky

Coach
So after more play Midnight Suns is amazing.

If you think of it as a hybrid of Persona/XCom/Gwent you'll have an awesome time.

Eelectrica

Referee
Yes, I enjoyed Midnight Suns. Did both a light and dark playthrough.

I skipped out on the DLC though. Doesn't seem to be much content for the price.

soc123_au

Staff member
PSVR2 arrived.

Take the Barker for a run around the Nurb. It's a blast. I looked down to my left and could smell the leather.

Exsilium

First Grade
Anyone played Hogwarts Legacy yet?

I bought it, put a few hours into it and put it down. I did the same with Witcher III and ended up coming back to it later and having a great time with it.

Hoping to spend some time on it soon.

My issue is that I buy a heap of games and switch between them at an erratic rate.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Interested in getting this so keen to hear feedback
Got it 2 days ago but with the kids and work only played for about an hour... LOVE IT

The world is BEAUTIFUL and so far, the gameplay is decent - I've read that changing some of the settings for combat make it better so gonna try that when I get a chance.

Pugzley

Re-download LoZ: BoTW. Don’t like the weapon system but I can’t be helped but be redrawn into it.

Latest posts