What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

blacksafake

First Grade
Your right about that jak , Ronnie Jones was the author of the original book . Uncle Nick has since put his finishing touches to the original version which appears to skirt the rules entirely .

That's right justa. Just like in anything in life, you learn from your mistakes, although I must admit my earlier choices of women I married were questionable and maybe I didn't learn with those mistakes. Oh well, cie la vie and que sera sera.:)

Just like the Dragons making several mistakes with who they have recruited over the years, hopefully they would have learned by now the quality of players we now need.

Haha, it took me 3 goes to get it right. Persitence pays off, I'm living proof, happy az.
You blokes are a lot braver than me 😂

Been married for 32 years but should anything happen I shan’t be backing up again 😂

justadragon

Bench
That's right justa. Just like in anything in life, you learn from your mistakes, although I must admit my earlier choices of women I married were questionable and maybe I didn't learn with those mistakes. Oh well, cie la vie and que sera sera.:)

Just like the Dragons making several mistakes with who they have recruited over the years, hopefully they would have learned by now the quality of players we now need.
To true Dave, and on the married issue i look at it as hey variety is the spice of life, mind you some spices are more expensive than others :)))

jak

Bench
Well jak, 50 years with the same woman I would be extremely happy with had the first one been my third one, who by the way I have had the pleasure to be with for over 31 years now.

You are lucky your wife is a redhead jak. Just make sure she wears a white top on game day and she will be your red and white mascot. haha!

Oh go the Dragons!!
this is where it all went wrong dave, she who must be obeyed is an old balmain girl, will not were red and white.

Last edited:

Mojo

Bench
dave, let me know what im doing wrong I have had the same redheaded wife for 50 years next month, and yes being a redhead has always scarred me just a little, just like gareth and ethel
Redheads stick mate. Gees they’re hard to shake off.

My profound emotional intelligence emerged from a series of massive early mistakes. All these years later I realise that the path to wisdom is paved with stupidity.

hewi

Bench
I can’t open the article but here is the first sentence.

Despite his manager indicating to the Dragons that Viliami Fifita will be released from the final two years of his deal to join the club, Manly aren’t surrendering.

We should never have let Saab go early, the pricks.

Illusion

Bench
You old fellas (young at heart) have any advice for a young buck? 😂
Yep stay away from this place and you will be happy ......
Sad Happy Hour GIF

denis preston

First Grade
I can’t open the article but here is the first sentence.

Despite his manager indicating to the Dragons that Viliami Fifita will be released from the final two years of his deal to join the club, Manly aren’t surrendering.

We should never have let Saab go early, the pricks.
We can’t take a trick in recruitment. It all looked good and now goes to shit.

Dragon David

First Grade
We can’t take a trick in recruitment. It all looked good and now goes to shit.

Getting our hopes up when this was mentioned a couple of weeks or so ago is now looking a dead duck at Manly beach. I guess it was too good to be true.

Why would Manly even contemplate losing a promising front rower who still is contracted to the club for 2 more years and they say Fifita wants to stay.

New recruits, rumours call it what you want that's all it's been. We want but we don't get anything that is something.

Last edited:

randomdragon

Juniors

Getting our hopes up when this was mentioned a couple of weeks or so ago is now looking a dead duck at Manly beach. I guess it was too good to be true.

Why would Manly even contemplate losing a promising front rower who still is contracted to the club for 2 more years and they say Fifita wants to stay.

New recruits, rumours call it what you want that's all it's been. We want but we don't get anything that is something.
they would release him because they're under salary cap pressure, and they want to promote a young hooker that deserves to be playing first grade

Latest posts