What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day against Ricky's Faiders

Brailey I think he ran once in first 8 minutes that was it.
Crash play he loves it, he keeps trying it over and over.

Finucane I believe he is in the slide, and we gave him a 4 year deal.

Nico comes back Trindall can't go, either Moylan or Brailey he takes whichever spot.

To move Talakai from centre, it can't be for Iro till round 10, it is either Hiroti or move Ronaldo to centre then Hiroti or Stonestreet on wing.
will ferrell panic GIF

Eion

First Grade
Losing the captains challenge killed us. The raiders did the best job I have seen of getting hands into the play the ball, stand up etc. Knocked it out two three times we couldn't do anything. Fair play to them. They attack the ball carrying arm so well and the first time they did it we shat the bed and gave up any fight back to a 50/50. Also we could have got the Hoppa knock on which they scored off in the end.

FML
It is unf**kingforgivable to lose the captains challenge when Klein is ref. You know he is going to stitch us up with howlers at some point. Stupid side

Stake Removed

First Grade
Every game this year when we get inside of 10 metres, we go for the crash play over and over.
Every team knows it's coming, Brailey loves it.
Why not go yourself.
Or the grubber into the in goal, Ennis would use that to mix it up.

Chimp

Bench
Every game this year when we get inside of 10 metres, we go for the crash play over and over.
Every team knows it's coming, Brailey loves it.
Why not go yourself.
Or the grubber into the in goal, Ennis would use that to mix it up.
Or at least do it with a bit of deception, step out one way, dummy and hit the other side of ruck.. even just have a basic dummy runner or cut out ball - but no, just chuck it to a big lad to try and plod over, 3 tackles in a row.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Probably not a popular option, but Finucane is the passenger in our pack currently. Getting dominated in attack and defence - but I am sure he’s bringing plenty of talk and leadership.

I’ve backed Brailey all along, and I’m sure there’s a great hooker in there, but jeez he needs to start taking control and showing that he can be a dominant spine player. There’s just no craft at all around the ruck, no sucking in the markers to create a gap behind the ruck, not even a dummy one way, play the other, it’s just pick it up and shovel it on.

Moylan looked like he was playing to not get injured in this game.

I'm not so sure he is. He looks too gassed to talk and I think the problem with the side is lack of leadership. The side misses Wade. Not to mention Feefs and Tolsa. Nicho.

Dale's a captain and an off field leader but I have my doubts about his on field stuff.

They can score good tries. Surely the Hefalump in the room is da fence. Couple names spring to mind thinking about tries scored against us particularly close to our line . Smarter ppl than me say the eventual halves pairing to win it is tricky 7 , nicho 6. . surely sooner we get started on that the better. As for Brailey, F8rk me . give him a break . Give him Dominant forwards and don't put him in till Opposition is tiring. If he still no good then get your knives out.

Looks like Fitz puts big value on loyalty and team harmony . I think it might be the BIG lesson he is learning on getting balance right. He seems to have players respect ....Maybe he needs a hard nosed hatchet man working for him .

Last edited:
Hey Tx, some of my cow following friends up here are starting to get the doubts over Chad.

I just smile.
They've finally realised the good players are the likes of dearden, nanai and robson and not the bloke who simply talks up a good game and has the media pumping his tyres up at every opportunity?

Stake Removed

First Grade
They can score good tries. Surely the Hefalump in the room is da fence. Couple names spring to mind thinking about tries scored against us particularly close to our line . Smarter ppl than me say the eventual halves pairing to win it is tricky 7 , nicho 6. . surely sooner we get started on that the better. As for Brailey, F8rk me . give him a break . Give him Dominant forwards and don't put him in till Opposition is tiring. If he still no good then get your knives out.

Looks like Fitz puts big value on loyalty and team harmony . I think it might be the BIG lesson he is learning on getting balance right. He seems to have players respect ....Maybe he needs a hard nosed hatchet man working for him .
Brailey the forwards are not doing a huge amount but when they do he dosent capitalize.
Api has a worse pack the Tigers he still makes breaks gives them a chance except the rest of that team is not on his level.
Switch the hookers, Kennedy who has 4 tries this year, would end up leading try scorer

Frenzy.

Immortal
They've finally realised the good players are the likes of dearden, nanai and robson and not the bloke who simply talks up a good game and has the media pumping his tyres up at every opportunity?

All three of them are way out of form.

Nanai in particular. Hasn't missed a minute for North Queensland so far this year, playing 240 minutes across three games - and running for just 117 metres. Less than 40 a game. He's also missed 15 tackles (8 in one game)

The bubble has burst.