What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I think Dom dropped the ball 3 times. I think he is average, as for Not, we have 3 players in the waiting to play 1st grade. I screaming for a hooker (waiting for the jokes to come 🤣)

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Garner averages 65mins a game, Has never played a full season in FG. So that we aren't not going to get 80mins a game across the whole season from him.

Nor will this be the bench come Round 27. How soon the change happens depends where the side sits
And what changes do you expect will occur when we are sitting pretty in the Top4 for the rest of the season??? Unless we get injuries, we won’t be changing anything…. why would we….

kinghippo

Juniors
Kenny and Luke have done a great job so far, once we get the balance of minutes right we are looking pretty good.

I would throw any spare dollars at Pangai jnr, I think the dogs would be interested, they could save a bit of coin for the year.

It’s a gamble but he could make a big difference to the team at the end of the season.

Last edited:

The Realist

Juniors
I honestly don't get the Jenkins hype. He looks fast and powerful in NSW cup but at the NRL level for an outside back he is not particularly big, powerful, fast or skillful. From what I have seen he will make a decent centre at best.

Cole on the other hand has clear X-Factor. It is just whether his body and fitness can hold up to NRL intensity. Only way to find out is to try...He has more than a little of a Matty Burton vibe to him.

Iamback

Coach
I honestly don't get the Jenkins hype. He looks fast and powerful in NSW cup but at the NRL level for an outside back he is not particularly big, powerful, fast or skillful. From what I have seen he will make a decent centre at best.

Cole on the other hand has clear X-Factor. It is just whether his body and fitness can hold up to NRL intensity. Only way to find out is to try...He has more than a little of a Matty Burton vibe to him.

As opposed to what Critter puts out? He will atleast match him. Cole being a ball player is probably best option

Girds89

Bench

100% agree re Jenkins.

He'll be a fringe guy at best. He's a good nsw cup player...

Gun backs normally kill it at that level coming through... hes just an above avg solid cup guy.

Cole needs to add a bit of size but definitely is a fg player.

It frustrates me Bennett can give teague a go... he hasn't looked out of place yet Ivan will hold back geyer another 12 months and garner and hosking will block his path..

He should've been in the top 30

Original Name

Juniors
It frustrates me Bennett can give teague a go... he hasn't looked out of place yet Ivan will hold back geyer another 12 months and garner and hosking will block his path..
In the trial last year Geyer came off his line hesitantly and slowly, didn't make a good contact and conceded a try. That consistency of sometimes being physical and sometimes being not is his problem. He's been able to coast being one of the biggest guys with good skills for guy his size all his playing career up until Cup.

Some guys just need time to realise how big they are and how much of an impact they can make on a game.

Last edited:

Coast panther

Juniors
I don't rate jenkins, tito proved me wrong last night he was great
Garner was shit.. I was wrong bench is his best bet
Hosking's looks the better of the too atleast he has a dig
Kenny played big minutes and did better then expected also
Rough loss too take with that shithouse sin bin

As opposed to what Critter puts out? He will atleast match him. Cole being a ball player is probably best option
I don't rate jenkins, tito proved me wrong last night he was great
Garner was shit.. I was wrong bench is his best bet
Hosking's looks the better of the too atleast he has a dig
Kenny played big minutes and did better then expected also
Rough loss too take with that shithouse sin bin
Jenkins hasn’t being given a proper run in first grade
If he plays a few games in a row he will prove he can cut it
He knows his way to the line
If he doesn’t get a shot soon he will leave and then he will come back to haunt us

Iamback

Coach
Jenkins hasn’t being given a proper run in first grade
If he plays a few games in a row he will prove he can cut it
He knows his way to the line
If he doesn’t get a shot soon he will leave and then he will come back to haunt us

I am in the moving Tago to back row camp, We do that it opens up a spot for Jenkins as early as this year