What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs the eels

hindy111

Post Whore
Hands looks good lastnight from his small spell, another one we let go. Poor management, now we have 3 potential hookers after Kenny, Luke. Hope we can develop one into NRL standard. But here is the issue. In 2021 it was R smith next, 2022, Connor Mason and now it's Somerton. This has no stability in our jnr path.

Maybe we can sell you Mitch Rein ? Lol.

hindy111

Post Whore
Remember when fans on here wanted to move Nathan to hooker? I remember years ago a parra poster would call him Jeff Robson two. I just love rubbing that in his face cause I always said this kids the next Johns.

WestyLife

First Grade
I'm with the people saying Hoskings on the right and martin left if Martin can do it. Hoskings runs a good line off cleary and is good defensively so that edge becomes a wall. Martin's hard running can give Luai an option that isn't kikau but the defence can't exactly ignore him either.

betcats

Referee
I'm with the people saying Hoskings on the right and martin left if Martin can do it. Hoskings runs a good line off cleary and is good defensively so that edge becomes a wall. Martin's hard running can give Luai an option that isn't kikau but the defence can't exactly ignore him either.

Martin can definitely play left.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Remember when fans on here wanted to move Nathan to hooker? I r

He has done it before and has excelled on left edge

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Garner is a new player at the club. He hasn't earned the right to be a starting edge here. He has had 4 chances and only been solid once.
Time to drop him.
Agree with the consensus Martin (if fit) on the left, Hosking on the right.
I would even consider giving Leota a kick in the bum. Bench him for Sorro for a few weeks.

Iamback

Coach
Remember when fans on here wanted to move Nathan to hooker? I remember years ago a parra poster would call him Jeff Robson two. I just love rubbing that in his face cause I always said this kids the next Johns.

I was one.
At the time we had Luai in NSW Cup.
His attributes work for 9 and more importantly we'd have a 9 that can run and kick...
That gets defences hanging back

Fangs

Coach
Maybe our best hope is for the Tigers to keep losing and Api wanting out.

I couldn't care less if we have to pay a transfer fee. They will definately want one, very salty club.

They actively try to keep players who don't want to be there like Brooks and Papali'i. Its mind boggling.

Whino

Bench
Garner is a new player at the club. He hasn't earned the right to be a starting edge here. He has had 4 chances and only been solid once.
Time to drop him.
Agree with the consensus Martin (if fit) on the left, Hosking on the right.
I would even consider giving Leota a kick in the bum. Bench him for Sorro for a few weeks.

That is fair. I was one who wanted to give Garner more time. But he shouldn't have a mortgage on a position he hasn't earned.
As @Buzzard Breath correctly said. We lost that match in the opening 30 minutes last night. A little shake up is needed.